MusicMedic's New and Uberhauled Saxophones!
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone Professional$10,500.00Out of stockYou could buy another Bass Saxophone that’s more expensive or has a more well known name, but you can’t buy another bass that plays all the notes! The Wilmington Pro Bass Saxophone is the ONLY bass in the world that plays second octave D with the regular fingering, and that’s because it features our proprietary and revolutionary Altarac Vent. Learn More
- The Wilmington Baritone Saxophone$4,995.00
- The Wilmington Bass SaxophoneSpecial Price $6,700.00 Regular Price $6,825.00Our Wilmington Bass Saxophone feels great and very solid, with keys that lay well under the hands almost like a baritone. The tone is even throughout, the intonation is remarkably good, and it responds well in all registers! This highly adjustable and repairable instrument undergoes extensive set-up at the Sax ProShop before it ships. Learn More
- Selmer S80 Series II Alto Saxophone - 525XXXSpecial Price $4,499.00 Regular Price $5,200.00We decided to make this Selmer Alto into a serious player’s horn, and left the instrument in bare brass with a hand rubbed finish on the body and keys. It has all original engraving and the body has never been buffed or re-lacquered. The Uberhaul was completed with black RooPads with gold domed resonators, gold plated needle springs, and all synthetic key materials for long lasting, solid, and quiet keywork. Learn More
- The Wilmington Tenor Saxophone
Starting at $2,895.00The Wilmington tenor’s gold lacquered body is accented with a nickel plated bell that gives it a unique look and enhanced resonance. Two necks are included both in gold lacquered finish and nickel plated finish. Your Wilmington Tenor will arrive to you, set-up, play-tested, and adjusted in house at the Sax ProShop. Learn More
- Selmer Mark VI Baritone Saxophone - 236XXXSpecial Price $8,999.00 Regular Price $9,500.00This excellent Selmer Mark VI Low A Baritone Saxophone is an absolute warhorse! On this Uberhaul we left the character of the vintage bare brass finish alone and instead turned our focus to giving this bari every modification a player could dream of. It came to us after gracing stages around the world, being well-loved and well-worn by pro players. Now, it responds instantly like a racecar, is tight, ergo-dynamic, and as comfortable as your best fitting pair of shoes! Learn More
- Buescher Aristocrat Alto Saxophone Silver Plated - 232XXXSpecial Price $5,600.00 Regular Price $6,600.00
- Martin Baritone Saxophone Silver Plated - 210XXXSpecial Price $6,999.00 Regular Price $8,500.00Martins are some of the sweetest sounding bari’s on the planet. This baritone has a clear and pleasant tone without any trace of stuffiness and blows freely. This would be a great choice for classical or jazz players who are looking for a Low Bb bari with a resonant low end. Learn More
- The Wilmington Alto
Starting at $1,545.00
An amazingly solid and well-made saxophone that is not unbelievably expensive. Don’t be fooled by the reasonable price of this outstanding saxophone, it is made thoughtfully and solidly and under the watchful eye of the Sax ProShop. The Wilmington Alto Sax is the first of our new line of outstanding imported instruments which will eventually include the entire family of saxophones, clarinets, and flutes.
Would you love to have your name engraved on your new Wilmington Alto? If so, enter the name you wish in the field below and Ryan, our in-house engraver will make this horn all yours!Learn More
- Buescher TrueCrat Tenor-92Special Price $6,995.00 Regular Price $8,500.00
- Château Student Model Alto Saxophone Gold Lacquered$965.00
- Keyless Overtone Saxophone
Starting at $325.00Out of stockMany great saxophonists practice playing the overtone series on the saxophone to strengthen their physical and aural abilities on the instrument. It's also a fun instrument which can be played quite beautifully in the same style as a bugle. The family of overtone saxophones can be played in a very unique ensemble. Available in Curved Soprano, Alto and Tenor. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone-92Special Price $4,595.00 Regular Price $5,400.00
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone Walker FinishSpecial Price $5,400.00 Regular Price $5,695.00Out of stock
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!