MusicMedic's New and Uberhauled Saxophones!
- Buescher Sopranino - XXX,650Special Price $4,743.75 Regular Price $6,325.00This Buescher Sopranino is a rare specimen and has received a complete Uberhaul! Learn More
- Selmer S80 Series II Alto Saxophone - 525XXXSpecial Price $4,500.00 Regular Price $5,980.00We decided to make this Selmer Alto into a serious player’s horn, and left the instrument in bare brass with a hand rubbed finish on the body and keys. It has all original engraving and the body has never been buffed or re-lacquered. The Uberhaul was completed with black RooPads with gold domed resonators, gold plated needle springs, and all synthetic key materials for long lasting, solid, and quiet keywork. Learn More
- Martin Baritone Saxophone Silver Plated - 210XXXSpecial Price $7,331.25 Regular Price $9,775.00Martins are some of the sweetest sounding bari’s on the planet. This baritone has a clear and pleasant tone without any trace of stuffiness and blows freely. This would be a great choice for classical or jazz players who are looking for a Low Bb bari with a resonant low end. Learn More
- Buescher Aristocrat Alto Saxophone Silver Plated - 232XXXSpecial Price $5,692.50 Regular Price $7,590.00This Buescher Aristocrat Alto Saxophone is a spectacular specimen: it has that characteristically buttery Aristocrat sound that sounds amazing and feels remarkably consistent and smooth in your hands. Learn More
- The Wilmington Tenor Saxophone
Starting at $2,999.00The Wilmington tenor’s gold lacquered body is accented with a nickel plated bell that gives it a unique look and enhanced resonance. Two necks are included both in gold lacquered finish and nickel plated finish. Your Wilmington Tenor will arrive to you, set-up, play-tested, and adjusted in house at the Sax ProShop. Learn More
- The Wilmington Baritone SaxophoneSpecial Price $4,595.00 Regular Price $5,744.25
Our Wilmington is a Bari built with the Bari player in mind, but easy to play so the doubler can still get that huge rich sound, even intonation, flexibility in tone, smooth ergonomics, beautiful engraving, and solid build quality!Learn More
- Buescher Curved Soprano Saxophone-35Special Price $5,999.00 Regular Price $7,820.00This beautiful Buescher Curved Soprano has a ton of greatness packed into a little body. It was Uberhauled, refinished in satin silver with bright highlights, and it received modifications for a one-of-a-kind look and feel. This instrument is now a beautiful and useful tool for the modern saxophonist looking for the classic vintage sound. Learn More
- The Wilmington Alto
Starting at $1,420.00
An amazingly solid and well-made saxophone that is not unbelievably expensive. Don’t be fooled by the reasonable price of this outstanding saxophone, it is made thoughtfully and solidly and under the watchful eye of the Sax ProShop. The Wilmington Alto Sax is the first of our new line of outstanding imported instruments which will eventually include the entire family of saxophones, clarinets, and flutes.
Would you love to have your name engraved on your new Wilmington Alto? If so, enter the name you wish in the field below and Ryan, our in-house engraver will make this horn all yours!Learn More
- Château Student Model Alto Saxophone Gold Lacquered$1,109.75Château Student Model Alto Saxophone Gold Lacquered. Chateau Model CAS-22GL Learn More
- Château Student Tenor Saxophone$1,378.85Finished in a gold lacquer, this student tenor is constructed of a durable yellow brass body. Included is a deluxe brown, hard-shell case. A great value for a young saxophonist or doubler. Learn More
- Conn 6M Alto - 33Special Price $4,280.00 Regular Price $5,721.25
This solid Conn 6M Alto has all the bells and whistles of the great Naked Lady series without the hard-to-maintain Micro Tuner Neck. When we got this horn it had about %10 of the lacquer remaining so we removed that and left this as a bare brass finish. The engraving has been kept original, and all the other signature features of this instrument have been kept!Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone-60Special Price $4,185.00 Regular Price $5,232.50
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- Selmer Alto Saxophone. The Dorsey ModelSpecial Price $6,895.00 Regular Price $9,194.25The Sax Proshop had a blast on the Uberhaul of this beautiful 1939 Selmer Dorsey model alto. For those of you who don't know, this is a very rare Selmer. The body tube is all Balanced Action, while the bell is from the earlier Radio Improved models, including retro-fit left hand table and bell to body brace. Learn More
- Selmer Mark VI Baritone Saxophone - 236XXX$10,925.00Out of stockThis excellent Selmer Mark VI Low A Baritone Saxophone is an absolute warhorse! On this Uberhaul we left the character of the vintage bare brass finish alone and instead turned our focus to giving this bari every modification a player could dream of. It came to us after gracing stages around the world, being well-loved and well-worn by pro players. Now, it responds instantly like a racecar, is tight, ergo-dynamic, and as comfortable as your best fitting pair of shoes! Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone Professional$12,075.00Out of stockYou could buy another Bass Saxophone that’s more expensive or has a more well known name, but you can’t buy another bass that plays all the notes! The Wilmington Pro Bass Saxophone is the ONLY bass in the world that plays second octave D with the regular fingering, and that’s because it features our proprietary and revolutionary Altarac Vent. Learn More