MusicMedic's New and Uberhauled Saxophones!
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone Professional$10,000.00Out of stockYou could buy another Bass Saxophone that’s more expensive or has a more well known name, but you can’t buy another bass that plays all the notes! The Wilmington Pro Bass Saxophone is the ONLY bass in the world that plays second octave D with the regular fingering, and that’s because it features our proprietary and revolutionary Altarac Vent. Learn More
- The Wilmington Baritone Saxophone$4,995.00
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone$6,500.00Out of stockOur Wilmington Bass Saxophone feels great and very solid, with keys that lay well under the hands almost like a baritone. The tone is even throughout, the intonation is remarkably good, and it responds well in all registers! This highly adjustable and repairable instrument undergoes extensive set-up at the Sax ProShop before it ships. Learn More
- The Wilmington Tenor Saxophone
Starting at $2,895.00The Wilmington tenor’s gold lacquered body is accented with a nickel plated bell that gives it a unique look and enhanced resonance. Two necks are included both in gold lacquered finish and nickel plated finish. Your Wilmington Tenor will arrive to you, set-up, play-tested, and adjusted in house at the Sax ProShop. Learn More
- Selmer SBA Tenor SaxophoneSpecial Price $8,900.00 Regular Price $9,500.00For sale is a 1949 Selmer Super Balanced Action Tenor, serial number #408XX. This freshly Uberhauled and legendary horn comes with Chocolate RooPads with gold plated domed metal resonators. It has all new synthetic materials, pearls, and gold plated needle springs. The engraving was faint so the engraving was restored in-house but we left the lacquer as-is. Learn More
- The Wilmington Alto
Starting at $1,335.00
An amazingly solid and well-made saxophone that is not unbelievably expensive. Don’t be fooled by the reasonable price of this outstanding saxophone, it is made thoughtfully and solidly and under the watchful eye of the Sax ProShop. The Wilmington Alto Sax is the first of our new line of outstanding imported instruments which will eventually include the entire family of saxophones, clarinets, and flutes.
Would you love to have your name engraved on your new Wilmington Alto? If so, enter the name you wish in the field below and Ryan, our in-house engraver will make this horn all yours!Learn More
- Buescher Aristocrat Baritone Saxophone-70$8,800.00Out of stockThis screamin’ bari has a satin silver body, smooth keys, smooth engraving, and a gold wash bell. It has a Wilmington brand neck made in-house that features heavy walled construction for excellent warmth and tone and a slightly redesigned taper for improved intonation and response. The action and feel is smooth, fast, and comfortable. You will not find a better playing Buescher Bari. Learn More
- Buescher TrueCrat Tenor-92$8,500.00
- Château Student Model Alto Saxophone Gold Lacquered$965.00
- Keyless Overtone Saxophone
Starting at $325.00Out of stockMany great saxophonists practice playing the overtone series on the saxophone to strengthen their physical and aural abilities on the instrument. It's also a fun instrument which can be played quite beautifully in the same style as a bugle. The family of overtone saxophones can be played in a very unique ensemble. Available in Curved Soprano, Alto and Tenor. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone-92$5,400.00
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone Walker FinishSpecial Price $5,125.00 Regular Price $5,695.00
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!
- Selmer Alto Saxophone. The Dorsey ModelSpecial Price $7,195.00 Regular Price $7,995.00The Sax Proshop had a blast on the Uberhaul of this beautiful 1939 Selmer Dorsey model alto. For those of you who don't know, this is a very rare Selmer. The body tube is all Balanced Action, while the bell is from the earlier Radio Improved models, including retro-fit left hand table and bell to body brace. Learn More