The Wilmington Tenor Saxophone
Starting at $2,665.00
We knew that the only way we could offer a tenor saxophone in The Wilmington line was if it had a big tone that is easy to control, and wow, these tenors can sing! It is remarkably versatile with a big fat low end, even tone and intonation, slots well and can easily move from classical to band setting to jazz combo to rock.
The Wilmington Tenor responds just as well on classical mouthpieces and wide tipped metal mouthpieces. Additionally, this saxophone is solid, well built, and repairable. The Wilmington tenor’s gold lacquered body is accented with a nickel plated bell that gives it a unique look and enhanced resonance. Two necks are included both in gold lacquered finish and nickel plated finish. Your Wilmington Tenor will arrive to you, set-up, play-tested, and adjusted in house at the Sax ProShop.
• Excellent intonation and a big tone
• Comfortable ergonomic right and left hand tables
• Key contacts under Side Bb, C, and E. High F# key.
• Adjustable Low C# to Low B mechanism.
• Most of the keys are mounted on pivot screws instead of rods for a longer lasting setup.
• All screws and rods are stainless steel to avoid rust and corrosion.
• Mother of Pearl key touches
• The springs are MusicMedic.com blue steel.
• All replacement parts are available from MusicMedic.com.
• Every saxophone is inspected, play tested, and adjusted at the Sax ProShop, and comes with a 6 month warranty against factory defect. The return policy is good for 5 days after receipt provided that the saxophone is returned in perfect condition. Comes with a stock mouthpiece and ligature, a swab, microfiber polishing cloth, cork grease, Ultimax Key Oil, and a backpack style reinforced case.
• Additional Custom engraving available as an upgrade- just ask!
• For dealer pricing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org