- The Wilmington- Martin Improved Bari Neck$875.00
- The Wilmington-Buescher Big B Baritone Replacement Neck$650.00
Another great Wilmington neck from the Sax ProShop! This heavy walled neck is made with our high tech tooling and from thicker brass to give it a beautiful tonal center and also the rigidity it needs to avoid being bent down.We decided to keep the Big B neck in the same style and dimensions as the original but with a thick wall. This great neck comes with a classic octave key and guard. The tenon is made from a single piece of brass to improve response and tone for years.Learn More
- The Wilmington-Conn 12.5M Neck$765.00
Curt Created the 12.5M neck especially for players who use modern jazz mouthpieces, which have shorter shanks than their early predecessors. This neck is longer with an adjusted taper to offer the best possible intonation and huge tone with premium mouthpiece stability. This is the pet project of a lifetime Conn 12M player, and there has never been a more sublime neck upgrade than the 12.5M. You're simply going to love it.
Jan Provazník For Atelier H&M had this to say: "Hello Curt- The neck is absolutely great ! It has a big sound, easy to play and correct intonation :-). Most importantly it fits in to the receiver like it ment to be together. I appreciate the exact fabrication ! I am happy to do a business with you. In case you are in Europe, since I saw you travel a lot, I’d be happy to meet each other. Have a great day, you made my day :-) My very best, Jan Provazník "Learn More
- The Wilmington-Conn 12M Neck$650.00Finally a real replacement for a 12m and not a copy made for a later horn from Mexico. These necks are the Sax ProShop flagship model, and have been extensively tested on many 12m baritones. We are thrilled with the results and think you will be too. This neck also works well on Chu Berry models. Learn More
- Gloger Handkraft Saxophone Neck - Solid High Density Copper
Starting at $399.50
- Gloger Handkraft Saxophone Neck - Solid High Density Silver
Starting at $561.00
Gloger Handkraft necks are premium replacement saxophone necks hand made in the netherlands by Karsten Gloger. These amazing necks are custom made at the time of your order.
Before you purchase a neck, please check our return policy for in stock and special order necks. Please contact us about the availability of specific neck models to make sure Karsten can accomodate your request.Learn More
- The Talto Neck$120.00
The Talto™ neck is a tenor-shaped alto saxophone neck. Aside from having a wildly cool appearance, Talto™ necks change the angle at which the instrument approaches the players embouchure and the distance the player holds the instrument from their body.
Tenon size 24.50mmLearn More