Dent Removal Tools
- Slide-Lock Roller Tool
Starting at $86.25
This remarkable tool is the most versatile dent roller on the market and is nothing short of amazing when considering how many applications it can be used for. It outperforms traditional rollers by giving you access to hard-to-reach places, and saves shop space and money by doing the job of many tools with just one. The Slide-Lock Roller Tool was proudly designed and manufactured in-house at MusicMedic in Wilmington, NC.Learn More
- Sax Bell Rim Tools
Starting at $328.44
- Brass Mouthpiece Shank Tool$22.25Brass Mouthpiece Shank Tool Our Brass Mouthpiece Shank Tool allows you to true up the shank of any size brass mouthpiece easily. This is a traditional tool in the band repair industry and has been used by technicians and band teachers for many years. Normally this tool comes with a T-handle and can be forced into the shank of the mouthpiece, causing damage to the mouthpiece shank by unskilled users. We removed the T from our tool and replaced it with a handy key chain! This keeps unskilled users from shoving the mandrel into the mouthpiece shank and over expanding it. The safest method of restoring your mouthpiece shank to true round is to insert the tool into the shank, and tap with a rawhide mallet to bring it back to round. This method will prevent damage to the mouthpiece and keep it playing great! Made of stainless steel at our facility in Wilmington, NC USA. Learn More
- Tenon Sizing Tool$2,070.00
This Tenon Sizing Tool resulted from a big dream, and a desire to create a lifetime tool with absolute precision and predictability. The result is a magnificent stainless-steel masterpiece directly from our shop in Wilmington, NC. Size your flute tenons and soprano, alto, tenor, baritone, and bass saxophone tenons with ease.
Collets sold separately here: Tenon Shrinking ColletsLearn More
- Alto Sax Dent Barrel$48.30
An deal shape for pushing for rebounding dents out of an alto saxophone body tube.Learn More
Machined with smooth radius edges from rust-resistant magnetic stainless steel. Slotted to allow the dent barrel to pass through the neck end of the saxophone without removing the body octave pip or removing the bow.
- Tenor Sax Dent Barrel$50.60Sized to work in all areas of the body tube, the tenor sax dent barrel is heavy enough to rebound up pushed in posts but shaped to provide great control in working out smaller dents and creases too. Slotted to allow the dent barrel to pass through the neck end of the saxophone without removing the body octave pip or removing the bow. Learn More
- Dent Barrel - No. 7$83.67
Sized to work in larger diameter tubes, This highly polished dent barrel has a more pronounced profile for raising stubborn dents. Great for the bottom end of Tenor and Baritone saxes and saxophone bell sections. Machined with smooth radius edges from rust-resistant magnetic stainless steel.Learn More
- Flute Stabilizer$34.21
It is a real challenge to polish, or rag, a flute body on a mandrel because the flute slides and spins around. Our repair department created the Flute Stabilizer for use with our whole line of flute body mandrels to hold the flute in place to make it easy to polish and perform other tasks which require the flute to be stationary.
The Flute Stabilizer threads on to the end of the mandrel and can be left in place during most uses of the mandrel. Use the included hex key wrench to tighten the end, which expands a rubber gasket to make steady contact with the inside of the flute body, holding it in place. The gasket will only expand to a certain point, which eliminates the risk of over-expanding and causing damage to the flute.
For use with our Economy, Professional, and Alto Flute Body MandrelsLearn More
- Mandrel Guard
Starting at $0.98Get protection for your valuable dent tools. This durable plastic mesh stretches to conform to the shape of tapered mandrels and keeps them safe from accidental nicks and scratches. The mesh texture raises the mandrel off of the bench top or drawer bottom to keep dirt and grit off of your tools. Available in three size ranges and sold by the foot in uncut lengths. Learn More
- Stainless Flute Head Mandrel
Starting at $67.79
Pro Flute Head Mandrel We’re confident that our precision 100% stainless steel Flute Head Mandrels are the industry’s finest. Tapered to match the head joint, these mandrels can be used for checking straightness, burnishing, dent removal, and for holding while polishing or completing work on the head joint or lip plate. The long taper also allows the mandrel to fit inside the head joint even if there are some dents and damage. This model is fitted with a hexagonal delrin stopper to prevent the mandrel from being inserted too far and a stainless hexagonal handle that will keep the mandrel from rolling around on the tool bench and can be securely chucked in a vice. If you already have our flute body mandrel, you know the fine quality of this tool. All mandrels come with our protective blue mandrel guards. Economy Flute Head Mandrel This mandrel is the same as the professional model, only without the hexagonal handle and delrin stopper. Technicians can make their own handle or use with our dent rod.Learn More
- Flute Dent Barrels
Starting at $25.30
An accessory that pairs with the 5/8th or 3/4 inch dent rod. You’ll love how fast, safe, and easy it is to remove dents with a barrel shape. The Stainless Steel Flute Dent Barrel threads onto the end of the dent rod, and the result is a strong radius for removing dents from the inside of the flute by using pressure on the rod and Dent Barrel. On an extremely damaged flute, use the dent barrel to make way for the body mandrel to go through the body. It also works great for pushing up low spots on tone holes or raising posts that are low or have been pushed in.Learn More