- Knipex Rod Cutting Pliers$66.53
These compact yet powerful cutters are made with all of the quality you expect from Knipex, but you may be surprised at how easily they handle when cutting through hard wires, rod stock, needle springs, etc. Save time and give these Knipex Rod Cutting Pliers a premium spot on the bench.Learn More
- Knipex Flat Jaw Needle Nose Pliers
Starting at $55.20
- Flat Nose Pliers
Starting at $15.53
- Rod Straightening Pliers$62.50
This tool was designed and manufactured at MusicMedic in Wilmington, North Carolina. After years of unpredictable results with hammer handles the frustrated technicians in the ProShop asked that we design a tool for straightening rods that consistently produces a straight rod.Learn More
- Whole Spring Removing Pliers
Starting at $39.10These Whole Spring Removing Pliers are used for gripping and removing springs. The jaws of these pliers are cut away to reach around posts while still maintaining a firm grip on the spring. The jaws are not hardened which will allow them to conform to the spring surface giving a more secure grip on the spring. The long handles allow for extra leverage for stubborn springs. Learn More
- Knipex Diagonal Cutters$50.60
If you're looking for a cutter that will handle spring after spring without wear out you found it. As usual, Knipex has made a tool that is superior quality that will likely work longer than you do. They can cut through the thickest of needle springs with ease and show no wear.Learn More
- Large Post Fitting Pliers$79.93
Our large post fitting pliers are a specialized tool for reducing the center hole of a woodwind post to remove play between the post and rod that travels through it. When the hole in a post is too large for the rod that travels through it, even properly fitted keys are noisy and difficult to adjust. Precision adjustments are nearly impossible. Until we designed these pliers, fixing these posts was very difficult. Technicians would need to float solder into the post head, sleeve the post head, oversize the rod or, in the case where it is the last post on a stack, split the end of the screw slot. These procedures are very time consuming or unsightly. Fitting posts with these pliers takes seconds and the resulting job is invisible and long-lasting.Learn More
- Small Flat Nose Spring Inserting Pliers$16.10These pliers are perfect for inserting springs on all woodwind instruments and are especially useful on smaller instruments or in tight places where other larger spring inserting pliers will not reach. These pliers are notched on one side and flat on the other. The flat side is for pressing a new spring into a post and the notch allows an exit for the spring.
Length: 4.5 in. or 114 mm. Learn More
- Large Spring Bending Pliers$25.30One jaw of these spring pliers is concave and the other is convex. This makes these pliers perfect for bending springs on most woodwind instruments. Simply grip the spring in the smooth and rounded jaws and squeeze the spring. We have found this method of spring bending to be very consistent, resulting in fewer broken woodwind springs.
Length: 6.25 in. or 160 mm.
Width of Tip: 9 mm. Learn More