- Ultimate Tap & Die Set$595.00Out of stock
Our Ultimate Tap & Die Set includes the most popular Metric AND Standard sizes for band repair! This allows you to repair or make parts for countless instrument brands. This is the most complete set available for the thread sizes we encounter in the musical repair trade.Learn More
- Artisan Pad Slicks$102.00Our artisan pad slicks were designed for professional technicians who do padding day in and day out. These are made from stainless steel, with an aircraft aluminum handle that is well balanced and feels good in the hands. The pad slick itself is offset from the handle to allow clearance around resonators, allowing you to easily adjust the back of a pad. They come in three sizes to give you plenty of working surface for various size woodwind pads and instruments. Learn More
- Open Hole Flute Tool$72.50
- Hinge Tube Cutter Set$420.00
- Saxophone Key Adjustment Levers
Starting at $2.50
- Woodwind Spring Bending Levers
Starting at $19.85Out of stockOur Spring Bending Levers were developed with the help of the technicians in the Sax ProShop. These tools allow you to quickly and accurately tension springs on an instrument without having to remove the keys! Made from tool steel, each lever comes in a unique S-shape with a pair of machined slots. Springs can be easily adjusted in any direction simply by making use of each side of the tool. The S-curve also increases the leverage while bending. Between our three sizes you will be able to adjust any size needle spring on any woodwind instrument. Learn More
- MusicMedic.com Double-Sided Spring Hook in Case
Starting at $13.25High quality double sided steel spring hook with a textured steel grip. Each end of the hook is grooved for pushing needle springs into place and hooked for pulling springs onto cradles. Comes in a handy carrying case. The Small Tip Double Sided Spring Hook is made to get in between keys and the body on smaller woodwind instruments, including flutes, soprano/sopranino saxes, piccolos, and oboes.
Length: 157 mm. or 6.18 in. Learn More
- Wooden Key Wedges$2.85Key wedges work very well to hold keys closed during repair. Key wedges are useful when holding keys closed to check for and remove leaks in woodwind instruments, as well as wedging keys closed overnight to seat pads. They can also be used to hold keys shut during shipping.
Package of 25 wedges Learn More