Z-Gun Shellac Gun
Drips, burns, burnt keys and broken shellac sticks are a thing of the past with the Z-Gun.
The Z-Gun is a warm shellac dispensing gun- simply put a disposable shellac cartridge in the handle of the gun and put the gun in the base. The heater in the base warms the shellac to a consistent flowing temperature. Remove the gun from the holder and squeeze the trigger. Warm shellac is dispensed on the pad or pad cup without burns, mess or waste. Each aluminum canister comes filled with the equivalent of two sticks of shellac.
- Z-Gun Shellac Gun - Z-Gun Startup Kit
Starting at $212.75
The Z-Gun (patent pending) takes the hassle out of using shellac to install woodwind pads. Using this precision dispenser, you can apply shellac without burns, mess or waste.The Z-Gun startup kit contains one Z-Gun and six shellac cartridges, and you can choose from amber or clear shellac, or a combo of each.Learn More
- International Electrical Adapter
Starting at $4.60International customers can use these adapters to customize MusicMedic.com products for their region. Learn More
- Z-Gun Shellac Gun - Z-Gun$111.55As long as there have been woodwind pads, technicians have trusted shellac to hold them in place. The difficulties in using stick shellac are well known- drips, burns, burnt keys and broken shellac sticks are common problems associated with heating shellac over a flame. The Z-Gun (patent pending) takes the hassle out of using shellac to install woodwind pads. Learn More
- Z-Gun Shellac Gun - Z-Gun Cartridges
Starting at $22.77Z-Gun Shellac Gun - Z-Gun Cartridges Learn More
- Z-Gun Shellac Gun - Replacement Parts$21.28Replacement Parts included are: Plunger and Handle Learn More
- Z-Gun Drip Tip$1.09Prevent drips of shellac on your work bench with the Z-Gun Drip Tip. Lightweight, it snaps right into place, and prevents a messy workspace. Learn More
- Z-Plug$8.63Out of stockWe love the Z-Plug because it allows you to get every drop of shellac out of the cartridge without waste. In our industry, we focus a lot on dent removal, and we certainly weren’t going to let a little ding slow us down! Learn More