- Knipex Rod Cutting Pliers$57.85
These compact yet powerful cutters are made with all of the quality you expect from Knipex, but you may be surprised at how easily they handle when cutting through hard wires, rod stock, needle springs, etc. Save time and give these Knipex Rod Cutting Pliers a premium spot on the bench.Learn More
- Parallel Spring Removing Pliers$49.95
These beautiful pliers are just plain awesome. If you've ever had to remove a spring that has broken off inside or flush with the post before, you're familiar with the risk of moving the post, scratching the post, and generally how challenging it can be to access the broken spring from the desired angle.Learn More
- Small Flat Nose Spring Inserting Pliers$14.00These pliers are perfect for inserting springs on all woodwind instruments and are especially useful on smaller instruments or in tight places where other larger spring inserting pliers will not reach. These pliers are notched on one side and flat on the other. The flat side is for pressing a new spring into a post and the notch allows an exit for the spring.
Length: 4.5 in. or 114 mm. Learn More
- Half Round Pliers$20.00The jaws of these pliers have one flat side and one half round. They are excellent for shaping any metal. These are the primary pliers used in our repair shop to repair damaged tone holes, pad cup rims, guard feet and flanges on both saxophone and flute. They are also excellent for curving needle and flat springs on all woodwind instruments. Learn More
- Large Spring Bending Pliers$22.00One jaw of these spring pliers is concave and the other is convex. This makes these pliers perfect for bending springs on most woodwind instruments. Simply grip the spring in the smooth and rounded jaws and squeeze the spring. We have found this method of spring bending to be very consistent, resulting in fewer broken woodwind springs.
Length: 6.25 in. or 160 mm.
Width of Tip: 9 mm. Learn More
- Spring Removing Pliers$30.00Woodwind springs that are broken inside a post can be difficult to remove. Tapping out broken springs with a pointed punch can move the post. With these spring removing pliers, pressure is placed on both sides of the post to reduce the possibility of accidentally moving the post while removing the spring. One jaw is rounded to fit the post while the other jaw has a pointed screw to press the spring through the post. Length: 5.5 in. or 140 mm Learn More
- Knipex Diagonal Cutters$44.00
If you're looking for a cutter that will handle spring after spring without wear out you found it. As usual, Knipex has made a tool that is superior quality that will likely work longer than you do. They can cut through the thickest of needle springs with ease and show no wear.Learn More
- Whole Spring Removing Pliers
Starting at $34.00These Whole Spring Removing Pliers are used for gripping and removing springs. The jaws of these pliers are cut away to reach around posts while still maintaining a firm grip on the spring. The jaws are not hardened which will allow them to conform to the spring surface giving a more secure grip on the spring. The long handles allow for extra leverage for stubborn springs. Learn More