Diamond Tone Hole Files
- Complete Tone Hole File Set$477.25Out of stock
The Complete Tone Hole Set now includes:
- Complete set of 6 medium grit files for altos and tenors.
- The large 2 1/2" medium grit baritone sax file.
- 27 pilot set. 20 plus 7 additional Jim Schmidt Pilots
- UltiMax Lubricant, for oiling the files while cutting.
- Wrench driver with handle for hand filing.
- 9" drill driver extension for the bottom stack and bell keys.
- 3" drill driver extension for palm keys, side keys, and top stack.
- 7 mounting screws to save time- one for each file.
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Sax
Starting at $44.28
These are the smoothest, fastest cutting files you can buy. Nothing compares to diamonds.
The rotary tone hole file set comes with 6 machined discs ranging from 18mm to 50mm in diameter (suitable for Altos & Tenors). The discs can be used to check the flatness of a tone hole by placing a disc (bare metal side down) over a tonehole and using a leak light. To file down high spots of a tone hole, the file is placed on the tonehole and turned with a wrench while applying pressure.
Smaller files can be stacked under larger files to act as a pilot for centering the file on the tonehole.Learn More
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Flute
Starting at $13.80
- Individual Diamond Tone Hole File Replacement Skins
Starting at $25.30