The Wilmington Clarinet (902)
The 902 is free-blowing, with a beautiful tone that is clear and vibrant. The Boehm French style keywork is constructed from solid rigid German nickel-silver and finished with silver plating for a striking look and great feel.
- Premium pressed felt skin pads
- Undercut tone holes for improved intonation and sound
- Locking posts keep the clarinet in excellent alignment
- Stainless steel screws and rods
- Blue steel needle springs for excellent key action
- Adjustable thumb rest with strap ring for an optional neck strap
- Adjustment screw for the F/C key
- Adjustable crow’s foot for easy right hand set up
- Cork pad in register key
I recently received the Wilmington 902 clarinet and I must say, I'm quite impressed. The action and padding are perfect, and a great improvement on my old King Excella (45 years of hard labor). It has a very bright tone, but warm enough to replace my old solid wood horn. The cork pad on the register key and adjustment screws on the low E and F# are nice touches. I found the supplied mouthpiece played similar to my Vandoren M-15 88. I'll use it as a standby.
Thanks again for a carefully made, quality product.Sincerely,
Bayou Liberty Jazz Band