Vintage Restored Saxophones
- Martin Committee Tenor Walker Finish$5,995.00
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!
- Buescher Aristocrat Baritone-70$8,800.00
- Buescher TrueCrat Tenor-92$8,500.00
- Martin Committee Tenor-92$5,600.00
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- Selmer Dorsey Alto$8,995.00The Sax Proshop had a blast on the Uberhaul of this beautiful 1939 Selmer Dorsey model alto. For those of you who don't know, this is a very rare Selmer. The body tube is all Balanced Action, while the bell is from the earlier Radio Improved models, including retro-fit left hand table and bell to body brace. Learn More