Vintage Restored Saxophones
- Selmer S80 Series II Alto Saxophone - 525XXXSpecial Price $4,499.00 Regular Price $5,200.00We decided to make this Selmer Alto into a serious player’s horn, and left the instrument in bare brass with a hand rubbed finish on the body and keys. It has all original engraving and the body has never been buffed or re-lacquered. The Uberhaul was completed with black RooPads with gold domed resonators, gold plated needle springs, and all synthetic key materials for long lasting, solid, and quiet keywork. Learn More
- Buescher Curved Soprano Saxophone-35Special Price $5,999.00 Regular Price $6,800.00Out of stockThis beautiful Buescher Curved Soprano has a ton of greatness packed into a little body. It was Uberhauled, refinished in satin silver with bright highlights, and it received modifications for a one-of-a-kind look and feel. This instrument is now a beautiful and useful tool for the modern saxophonist looking for the classic vintage sound. Learn More
- Selmer Mark VI Baritone Saxophone - 236XXXSpecial Price $8,999.00 Regular Price $9,500.00This excellent Selmer Mark VI Low A Baritone Saxophone is an absolute warhorse! On this Uberhaul we left the character of the vintage bare brass finish alone and instead turned our focus to giving this bari every modification a player could dream of. It came to us after gracing stages around the world, being well-loved and well-worn by pro players. Now, it responds instantly like a racecar, is tight, ergo-dynamic, and as comfortable as your best fitting pair of shoes! Learn More
- Buescher Aristocrat Alto Saxophone Silver Plated - 232XXXSpecial Price $5,600.00 Regular Price $6,600.00
- Martin Baritone Saxophone Silver Plated - 210XXXSpecial Price $6,999.00 Regular Price $8,500.00Martins are some of the sweetest sounding bari’s on the planet. This baritone has a clear and pleasant tone without any trace of stuffiness and blows freely. This would be a great choice for classical or jazz players who are looking for a Low Bb bari with a resonant low end. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone Walker FinishSpecial Price $5,400.00 Regular Price $5,695.00Out of stock
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!
- Buescher TrueCrat Tenor-92Special Price $6,995.00 Regular Price $8,500.00
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone-92Special Price $4,595.00 Regular Price $5,400.00
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- Selmer Alto Saxophone. The Dorsey ModelSpecial Price $7,195.00 Regular Price $7,995.00The Sax Proshop had a blast on the Uberhaul of this beautiful 1939 Selmer Dorsey model alto. For those of you who don't know, this is a very rare Selmer. The body tube is all Balanced Action, while the bell is from the earlier Radio Improved models, including retro-fit left hand table and bell to body brace. Learn More