The increased contact surface provided by the parallel action of these pliers decreases the chances of marring rods and keys while giving a more solid contact between the part and the plier.
- Knipex Parallel Swedging Pliers-Single 5mm Hole-Medium$169.00
- Parallel Spring Removing Pliers$49.95
These beautiful pliers are just plain awesome. If you've ever had to remove a spring that has broken off inside or flush with the post before, you're familiar with the risk of moving the post, scratching the post, and generally how challenging it can be to access the broken spring from the desired angle.Learn More
- Chain Nose Parallel Pliers
Starting at $28.00
These are the go-to pliers for most repair shops, and are one of our favorite all around pliers because of its versatility. The hard coated tapered steel jaws feature a small working surface at the tip to allow you to get into tight spaces. The parallel jaw action gives you a solid grip and aids in bending keywork and springs. The handle is sprung, but the springs are easily removable to suit your preference. Try coating the jaws with leather or teflon to reduce marring on keywork. The Small Chain Nose Pliers are excellent for flute and clarinet work, and the Medium Chain Nose Pliers will work great for saxophone.Learn More
- Large Nylon Jawed Parallel Pliers - Replacement Pair of Red Nylon Jaws$3.00
- Parallel Open DuckBill Pliers$29.75Parallel Open Duckbill Pliers feature a 3.5mm gap between medium-wide jaws. The jaws do not close completely and offer an even, secure hold on larger keys and pad cups. The smooth jaws prevent marring of keys and the non-slip handles ensure a solid grip when bending. Learn More
- Knipex Plier Wrenches
Starting at $69.46German-made Knipex pliers are a superior tool for gripping, holding, and bending parts. The smooth and parallel nickel-plated jaws will not mar keys or hardware. They are easy to use in most instances that parallel pliers are used. These pliers use a push button to change the jaw opening between the 13 different positions. Learn More
- Extra Large Parallel Pliers$48.00Our Extra Large parallel pliers have the widest jaws of any woodwind parallel plier available. These are excellent for all jobs needing a wide flat surface. The wide textured handle allows for a comfortable grip and the extra large surface area keeps a solid grip for more leverage on bigger parts. The parallel action of these smooth jaw pliers allows for maximum contact with the key or rod surface, minimizing any marring or damage to soft key work. This plier is available in three sizes, no shop should be without them all!
Length: 6.5 inches or 16.51 cm
Jaw Thickness: 10.26mm Learn More
- Large Nylon Jawed Parallel Pliers - Pliers$48.00