MusicMedic Bench Motor
The MusicMedic Bench Motor will be your repair shop’s next must-have tool. Manufactured in Wilmington, NC USA, this Bench Motor is designed for straightening hinge rods, holding small parts for slotting, filing, buffing, sanding, wire brushing, drilling and more!
The MusicMedic Bench Motor features versatile positioning! By loosening one set screw (base and hex wrench included) the Bench Motor can be rotated on the mounting base to 3 positions in a 180° range with positive stops at 0-90 and 180° -- or lifted right off the bench and onto another base.
The variable speed control dial adjusts speeds from 70 to 2,800 RPM with an available foot switch. It features an 1/2 HP high torque motor with smooth quiet belt operation and a smooth hand brake for bringing chuck to complete stop after motor has been switched off -- or to rotate chuck for manual operation.
The MusicMedic Bench Motor features:
- Variable Speed Control dial to adjust speed from 70 to 2,800 rpm. with available foot switch.
- 1/2 hp high torque motor with smooth quiet belt operation.
- No voltage converter needed for international use-motor controller will work with world wide voltage from 100 to 240 volts AC, 50 hz and 60 hz. USA style plug included.
- Versatile Positioning with included MusicMedic Aluminum Base.
- Keyless Chuck ( Never lose your chuck key again!)
- Holding capacity: 0" to 1/2"
- Thru-Hole diameter: 1/4"
- Hand Brake for manual operation chuck operation.
Download the instructions Here- MusicMedic Bench Motor instructions