The Finest and most Innovative Accessories brought to you by MusicMedic!
Items 31-42 of 42
- Gloger Handkraft Saxophone Neck - Solid High Density Silver
Starting at $774.18
Gloger Handkraft necks are premium replacement saxophone necks hand made in the netherlands by Karsten Gloger. These amazing necks are custom made at the time of your order.
Before you purchase a neck, please check our return policy for in stock and special order necks. Please contact us about the availability of specific neck models to make sure Karsten can accomodate your request.Learn More
- PadMagic$18.34Sticky pads are noisy, cumbersome, and hugely disruptive to a saxophonist. Although no pad powder lasts forever, MusicMedic.com's PadMagic offers the longest lasting results of any pad powder on the market. PadMagic is a blend of 7 unique compounds that combat pad stickiness in several ways. PadMagic preserves and conditions the leather and forms a micro-thin non-stick surface on the pad and its tone hole, which helps prevent build-up that leads to stickiness. This effective pad solution comes with two microfiber cloths, one for cleaning and one for application. Learn More
- The Talto Neck$138.00Out of stock
The Talto™ neck is a tenor-shaped alto saxophone neck. Aside from having a wildly cool appearance, Talto™ necks change the angle at which the instrument approaches the players embouchure and the distance the player holds the instrument from their body.
Tenon size 24.50mmLearn More
- Saxgourmet 3 Ring Neck Strap Ring
Starting at $44.28Out of stockThe three ring design allows the player to tailor the geometry of the way the horn hangs from the body to suit their individual physique and comfort. It also allows the use of a greater variety of neck strap designs, and allows doublers to quickly change horns without adjusting their strap. Learn More
- Keyless Overtone Saxophone
Starting at $373.75Out of stockMany great saxophonists practice playing the overtone series on the saxophone to strengthen their physical and aural abilities on the instrument. It's also a fun instrument which can be played quite beautifully in the same style as a bugle. The family of overtone saxophones can be played in a very unique ensemble. Available in Curved Soprano, Alto and Tenor. Learn More
- Mojos Never Stick Pad Powder$25.30Out of stock
Make sticking pads a thing of the past! Just clean the tone hole tops (this is essential) and apply Mojo's with the applicator attached to the bottle, and voila! No more sticking pads! Each bottle contains enough Mojo's to treat about a dozen saxophones. Although sticking pads is not an issue with RooPads, sometimes tan saxophone pads stick, especially if you don't swab out your horn! To solve this problem we take some of Steve Goodson's Mojo's pad powder and rub it into a strip of Ultra Suede. We then swipe the pad with the key on the instrument by pulling the ultra suede between the pad and the tone hole to apply the pad powder.Learn More
*Please note that Mojos Never Stick Powder has a very strong aroma (which most consider to be pleasant!)
- SG Voodoo Pad Juice$25.30Out of stock
If your horn has older pads that have lost their flexibility and don't seal, Voodoo Pad Juice will bring them back to life and restore playability. It also significantly reduces pad sticking caused by hard, older pads. Each bottle contains enough Voodoo Pad Juice to treat about six saxophones, and comes with its own applicator attached.
*Please note that SG Voodoo Pad Juice has a very strong aroma (which most consider to be pleasant!)Learn More