Search results for: 'pivot screws'
- Wilmington Clarinet Service Parts
Starting at $8.05
Wilmington Clarinet Service Parts
Pivot screws, Complete hinge rod sets, and Replacement Flat springs with spring screw.
- Pivot screws sold in pairs
- Universal Flat spring sold as singles with mounting screws
- Replacement hinge rods sold as a complete set for one Wilmington Clarinet
Fits all Wilmington Clarinet modelsLearn More
- Clarinet Screw Block$21.28
- Saxophone Screw Block$21.28This Screw Block will hold pivot screws from all makes and models of saxophones. There are also places for guard screws, neck screws, lyre screws as well as holes for miscellaneous screws. Each block has a convenient thru-hole to allow for storage on a nail or hook. The blocks are durable with a surface that is resistant to oils and grease. Learn More
- Screw Pitch Gauge
Starting at $15.24
This high quality, custom set of Thread pitch gauges contains all the thread sizes commonly used in band instrument repair. Use this tool to find the thread pitch on any screw.Learn More
To use the thread pitch gauge, simply match the threads on any screw or rod to the ridged edge of the corresponding leaf. American Unified threads (UNC, UNF) and metric threads are defined by two dimensions, the thread size and the thread pitch. Unified threads use nominal gauge sizes for the thread diameter and threads-per-inch (TPI) for the thread pitch. For example: A 3-48 thread means the thread is 3 gauge (0.099 inch major diameter) and has 48 threads per inch. Metric threads use the actual major diameter (outside diameter of male threads) in millimeters for the size, and the distance between threads for the pitch. A M2.5x0.45 thread has a major diameter of 2.5mm and a pitch of 0.45mm.
To determine the threads on a rod or screw: First measure the major diameter with a digital caliper and compare it to this table of threads. Male threads are cut with a certain tolerance for how tight they will fit. This means the measured diameter will almost always be slightly smaller than the defined thread size. Every thread size has certain pitches that are commonly used, typically only two or three. Once you have determined the size you will have a narrow list of potential pitches. Use the thread pitch gauge to find which one matches your threads. Special thanks to Jerry Gilbert and Wayne Tanabe for making this chart available.
Screw Pitch Gauge Metric: 0.25-2.5mm threads
Screw Pitch Gauge Standard: 4-84 standard threads
- Flute Screw Block$14.95
- Saxophone Key Adjustment Levers
Starting at $2.88
- Ultimax Pivot and Roller Lubricant
Starting at $7.59Noisy rollers and clicking pivots are a thing of the past. Ultimax Pivot and Roller Lubricant is an amazing sticky oil that grabs both surfaces and traps in air bubbles, creating a thick, air-packed liquid bearing surface that takes up space in key mechanisms. This liquid bearing surface allows keys to move freely without noise even when there is excessive play in the mechanism. There is nothing better for silencing rollers and key pivots. Learn More
- Selmer Style Thumb Hooks Parts
Starting at $4.60These replacement parts were modeled after the Mark VI right hand Thumb Hook. The components will fit vintage Selmer saxophones from early Mark VI through S-80 Series II. Please note the Tear Drop and Screw will not work with Selmer Series III saxophones. In addition, they can be used as replacement parts on other brands of Saxophones that are in the Selmer Style. These will also work with the MusicMedic.com Gold Plated Thumb Hook. Plastic hook not included. Learn More
- Clarinet Basics Done Right Tool Block
This is the tool block associated with the "CLARINET BASICS DONE RIGHT: A 4-DAY INTENSIVE IN-PERSON LEARNING EXPERIENCE”
Tools and materials supplied in this kit will be referenced duing the class and examples of common uses will be demonstrated.You will also need a pad set for your instrument to replace pads during the course. Please add a Medium Pressed Felt Clarinet Pad set from our Pad Set Wizard to your tool block order to receive the discount. If your instrument is not in our pad set list please order an "Other Not Listed" set and provide the sizes you need. We can also help you determine the sizes you may need for the Other set.
Be sure to check out the list of supplemental items that you might already have around the house
Select only the tool block items you need - 10% tool block discount shown in cart when you purchase the "Basics Done Right" class. 10% Discount applies to -any items- purchased at the same time as the class but is not applied to the cost of the class.
- Loctite Thread Lock$21.28Loctite 222 is excellent for holding small diameter screws in place on woodwind instruments. Adjustment screws, set screws, pivot screws and all brass screws can be held tight with loctite 222 but can be easily removed at a later time. Be sure to use this low strength loctite and not the stronger, often permanent varieties on woodwind instruments. Learn More
- Saxophone Basics Done Right Tool Block
This is the tool block associated with the Sax Proshop class: SAXOPHONE BASICS DONE RIGHT: A 4-DAY INTENSIVE IN-PERSON LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Tools and materials supplied in this kit will be referenced duing the class and examples of common uses will be demonstrated.
- Be sure to check out the list of supplemental items that you might already have around the house (Click HERE)
Select only the tool block items you need - 10% tool block discount shown in cart when you purchase the "Basics Done Right" class. 10% Discount applies to -any items- purchased at the same time as the class but is not applied to the cost of the class.Learn More
- Alisyn Heavy Duty Key Oil$4.66Alisyn Heavy Duty Key Oil is a higher viscosity premium synthetic oil that offers performance advantages to professional musicians, repair shops and serious amateurs. It provides rust, friction and wear protection. This oil has been specially formulated to perform on larger and vintage woodwind instruments where tolerances between pivot screws, rod and bearing surfaces may be greater. Give your instrument the care it deserves!
Have you considered MusicMedic.com Ultimax cork Lubricants?0.6 FL. OZ. Learn More
- Neoprene Cord
Starting at $1.30Neoprene cord has a variety of uses in the woodwind and brass repair industry. The larger sizes of cord are used for rotor stops on brass instruments and the smaller sizes are used in woodwind repair. Use Neoprene to replace corks, adjustment screws and felts on an instrument. This material works especially well under adjustment screws on Selmer and Yamaha saxophones. Sold in three foot lengths. Learn More