Search results for: 'pivot screws'
- Parallel Spring Removing Pliers$49.95Out of stock
These beautiful pliers are just plain awesome. If you've ever had to remove a spring that has broken off inside or flush with the post before, you're familiar with the risk of moving the post, scratching the post, and generally how challenging it can be to access the broken spring from the desired angle.Learn More
- The Wilmington Clarinet (901)$350.00
The highly playable and most economical of The Wilmington Bb clarinet line features an ABS body finished with a brushed wood-grain look. The lightweight ABS resin body is quite durable and ideal for beginners, students, and marching band because it’s easy to clean, low maintenance, and resists cracking.Learn More
- The Wilmington Clarinet (902)$485.00
- The Wilmington Clarinet (903)$1,350.00
The 903 professional model in The Wilmington Bb clarinet line is crafted from beautiful grenadilla wood. The unmatched tone of solid hardwood is what gives the 903 a clear, highly resonant sound, projection, and power in all registers. The Boehm French style keywork is constructed from solid rigid German nickel-silver and finished with silver plating for a striking look and great feel.Learn More
- Ultimate Tap & Die Set$595.00
Our Ultimate Tap & Die Set includes the most popular Metric AND Standard sizes for band repair! This allows you to repair or make parts for countless instrument brands. This is the most complete set available for the thread sizes we encounter in the musical repair trade.Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Clarinet, low C$3,275.00Out of stock
The Wilmington low C Bass Clarinet offers all the features of a professional low C Bass Clarinet at a student level Bass Clarinet price. The full, rich sound that is produced from the wood and hard rubber body is unmatched to any ABS plastic Bass Clarinet and is easily compariable to an all Grenadilla wood body Bass Clarinet.Learn More
- Professional Digital Caliper$56.00Working closely with the manufacturer of this caliper, we set out to offer a precise caliper that you can count on. We designed our Technician's caliper specifically for band instrument technicians, but gave it the accuracy machinists require, and the toughness needed for industrial applications. This caliper's rugged design will stand up to the abuse of any shop. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone Walker FinishSpecial Price $5,400.00 Regular Price $5,695.00Out of stock
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone-92Special Price $4,595.00 Regular Price $5,400.00
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More