Search results for: 'pivot screws'
- Did you mean
- pivot screw
- Woodwind Screwdriver
Starting at $11.55
As most technicians know, a good screwdriver is hard to find. Having the right size screwdriver for the job makes all the difference.First rate German construction means these screwdrivers are appropriate for daily repair shop use.The shafts are Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel for exceptional strength and durability. The ergonomic handle and light weight shaft reduce fatigue.Learn More
- Silicone Cord
Starting at $2.20Silicone cord is similar to Neoprene in size and shape but is a slightly softer material. Technicians looking for materials with the same properties as neoprene but with the reduced noise of a softer material should try silicone. The larger sizes of cord are used for rotor stops on brass instruments and the smaller sizes are used in woodwind repair. Use Silicone to replace corks, adjustment screws and felts on an instrument. Sold in three foot lengths. Learn More
- The Saxophone is my Voice$37.95
- Double-Sided Pin Vise with Hex Heads$8.00This double-sided collet pin vise is excellent for holding small parts. The knurled handle and hex heads make holding and clamping simple, as a wrench can be used. Although there is a collet head on both sides, one head can be removed to take advantage of the thru-hole handle when working with longer screws or rods. The collets in this vise are keyed to keep them from rotating in the handle. Collets will hold parts .1" or 2.5mm and smaller. Handle length with both heads attached: 4" (100mm) Learn More
- The Clarinet Revealed$37.95
- Ultra Light Precision Tip Tweezers
Starting at $9.75
These light weight, precision tip tweezers make it incredibly convenient for holding, applying, and removing materials. The fine tips allow you to work in tight spaces even on the smallest of instruments. Use these for applying materials, corks, felts, and Ultra Suede, as well as handling flute shims and set screws. Learn MoreSpring Removing Pliers$30.00Woodwind springs that are broken inside a post can be difficult to remove. Tapping out broken springs with a pointed punch can move the post. With these spring removing pliers, pressure is placed on both sides of the post to reduce the possibility of accidentally moving the post while removing the spring. One jaw is rounded to fit the post while the other jaw has a pointed screw to press the spring through the post. Length: 5.5 in. or 140 mm Learn MoreJim Schmidt Leakproof Delrin Bushings For Flute
Starting at $1.50These bushings slide on and off smoothly and make shimming an easy job while reducing the likelihood of damaging a pad. The Delrin bushings and plastic retainer screws are essential for making JS pads work because they give you a light feel and allow you to reduce the pressure on the pad skin to prevent wrinkles. Order bushings that are .1mm (.004″) smaller than the outside diameter of the cup chimney Learn MorePlastic File Handle$4.50This heavy duty file handle will last through the life of many files. Insert the file into the threaded end of the handle and screw into place. The file self centers and will not move once in place. To remove the file from the handle unscrew the file from the handle and insert a new file.
Length: 4 inches or 101mm. Learn MoreScrewdriver and Pad Prick Set$11.75
A great screw driver and pad prick set for a the do-it-yourselfer or for a anyone on the go. Perfect for emergencies and quick repairs. Small enough to keep in the accessory compartment of a woodwind case.
-1 steel handle
-4 slotted blades - .055”/.070”/.080”/.100”
-1 steel awl
Packed in a small plastic tube to keep all the parts secure in your case or on your bench.Learn MoreComplete Tone Hole File Set$405.00Out of stock
The Complete Tone Hole Set now includes:
View as List Grid
- Complete set of 6 medium grit files for altos and tenors.
- The large 2 1/2" medium grit baritone sax file.
- 27 pilot set. 20 plus 7 additional Jim Schmidt Pilots
- UltiMax Lubricant, for oiling the files while cutting.
- Wrench driver with handle for hand filing.
- 9" drill driver extension for the bottom stack and bell keys.
- 3" drill driver extension for palm keys, side keys, and top stack.
- 7 mounting screws to save time- one for each file.