Search results for: 'pin vint'
- Selmer S80 Series II Alto Saxophone - 525XXX$5,980.00We decided to make this Selmer Alto into a serious player’s horn, and left the instrument in bare brass with a hand rubbed finish on the body and keys. It has all original engraving and the body has never been buffed or re-lacquered. The Uberhaul was completed with black RooPads with gold domed resonators, gold plated needle springs, and all synthetic key materials for long lasting, solid, and quiet keywork. Learn More
- Conn 6M Alto - 33$5,721.25
This solid Conn 6M Alto has all the bells and whistles of the great Naked Lady series without the hard-to-maintain Micro Tuner Neck. When we got this horn it had about %10 of the lacquer remaining so we removed that and left this as a bare brass finish. The engraving has been kept original, and all the other signature features of this instrument have been kept!Learn More
- Flute Screw Block$14.95
- Buescher TrueCrat Tenor-92$9,775.00Out of stock
Our TrueCrat is truly a unique Buescher Tenor Uberhaul from the Sax ProShop!
We took a True Tone Body and re-engineered the left and right hand tables, as well as both pinky clusters to make this the most ergonomically satisfying Buescher tenor available.
- Selmer Alto Saxophone. The Dorsey ModelSpecial Price $6,995.00 Regular Price $9,194.25The Sax Proshop had a blast on the Uberhaul of this beautiful 1939 Selmer Dorsey model alto. For those of you who don't know, this is a very rare Selmer. The body tube is all Balanced Action, while the bell is from the earlier Radio Improved models, including retro-fit left hand table and bell to body brace. Learn More
- Buescher Aristocrat Alto Saxophone Silver Plated - 232XXXSpecial Price $5,590.00 Regular Price $7,590.00
- Martin Baritone Saxophone Silver Plated - 210XXX$9,775.00Martins are some of the sweetest sounding bari’s on the planet. This baritone has a clear and pleasant tone without any trace of stuffiness and blows freely. This would be a great choice for classical or jazz players who are looking for a Low Bb bari with a resonant low end. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone Walker Finish$6,549.25Out of stock
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone-60$5,232.50Out of stock
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- Buescher Curved Soprano Saxophone-35Special Price $6,220.00 Regular Price $7,820.00This beautiful Buescher Curved Soprano has a ton of greatness packed into a little body. It was Uberhauled, refinished in satin silver with bright highlights, and it received modifications for a one-of-a-kind look and feel. This instrument is now a beautiful and useful tool for the modern saxophonist looking for the classic vintage sound. Learn More
- Selmer Mark VI Baritone Saxophone - 236XXX$10,925.00This excellent Selmer Mark VI Low A Baritone Saxophone is an absolute warhorse! On this Uberhaul we left the character of the vintage bare brass finish alone and instead turned our focus to giving this bari every modification a player could dream of. It came to us after gracing stages around the world, being well-loved and well-worn by pro players. Now, it responds instantly like a racecar, is tight, ergo-dynamic, and as comfortable as your best fitting pair of shoes! Learn More
- Replacement Forks for Side Keys
Starting at $8.22
- Graver Handle with Two Collets$10.06The Graver Handle is different from a pin vise handle in that the collet tip rotates with the handle. The position of the collet and handle allow the tool to remain in the fixed position. Though the handle is not useful for drilling purposes, it works great for engraving, deburring, for use with a cutting broach or any process that requires a back and forth motion rather than a full circular drilling type motion. This graver comes with two collets: The small collet ranges from 0 to .030” (0 to .78mm) The Large collet ranges from .066” to .097” (1.68mm to 2.48mm) Handle length including collet: 3” (77mm) Learn More