Search results for: 'tone hole files'
- Complete Tone Hole File Set$405.00Out of stock
The Complete Tone Hole Set now includes:
- Complete set of 6 medium grit files for altos and tenors.
- The large 2 1/2" medium grit baritone sax file.
- 27 pilot set. 20 plus 7 additional Jim Schmidt Pilots
- UltiMax Lubricant, for oiling the files while cutting.
- Wrench driver with handle for hand filing.
- 9" drill driver extension for the bottom stack and bell keys.
- 3" drill driver extension for palm keys, side keys, and top stack.
- 7 mounting screws to save time- one for each file.
- Pad Cup and Tone Hole Pliers$29.75These simple but effective pliers make quick work of repairing or rounding tone holes and pad cups. The unique angle on the front of the plier allows you to get into tight spaces when a pad cup or small tone hole rim is bent down. The flat and round jaws of the plier are buffed smooth to work without marring the pad cup or tone hole of any brass bodied instrument. Length: 5.70in. or 145mm Width of Tip: 10.2mm. Learn More
- Wooden File Handle$2.75For some, there is no substitute for a good wooden file handle. The smooth and rounded edges of this file fit the hand very well. Press the end of your file in to the hole in the handle of this tool and tap it in place with a mallet. Remove the file and reuse the handle when the file becomes dull.
Length: 4.25 inches or 11.0cm. Learn More
- Small Wooden File Handle$6.25
For some, there is no substitute for a good wooden file handle. The smooth and rounded edges of this file fit the hand very well. 1/8 inch brass collet end for comfortably holding the small Swiss files. Move the file handle from file to file without tools.
Length: 4.25 inches or 11.0cm.Learn More
- Theo Wanne Refacing Files and Sanding Tools$59.95
- Plastic File Handle$4.50This heavy duty file handle will last through the life of many files. Insert the file into the threaded end of the handle and screw into place. The file self centers and will not move once in place. To remove the file from the handle unscrew the file from the handle and insert a new file.
Length: 4 inches or 101mm. Learn More
- Hand Files
Starting at $28.65An excellent quality file is a very useful tool in a woodwind or brass repair shop. Both flat and curved files are available in coarse and fine grits. The curved file features a flat side and curved side for reaching areas the flat file cannot. Use these files for making or altering any woodwind key or brass surface. If you find that you need a file for brass and steel, you may want to order two sets rather than using one file for both metals. No shop can be without a set of these excellent Swiss made files.
6.0 inch (150mm) File Surface Learn More
- Buescher Hole Punch
Starting at $13.20
Buescher Hole Punch Set
If you’ve ever tried to line up a punch over the existing hole on a pad to cut it larger, you know the frustration of centering the new-larger hole. With the Buescher Hole Punch, you can now use your own existing pad stock with no resonators on Buescher True Tone and Aristocrat saxophones and get the hole perfectly centered and the correct size every time.
All replacement parts are available individually.Learn More
- Teborg Swiss Needle File Set$72.99Out of stockThis premium quality needle file set is excellent for doing fine precision work. Cut #2: half moon, flat, flat tapered, 4-sided, 3-sided, and round with a carrying case. We use these files nearly every day for key modification work; a must-have for any shop that is tired of their regular needle files breaking and dulling quickly. Not for use on steel.
Twelve 5.5 inch (14cm) files in a Trifold case(15.2cm) case Learn More