Search results for: 'tone hole files'
- Stick Shellac
Starting at $8.34
MusicMedic.com shellac sticks are the finest available. Many technicians and players feel that a firm shellac which cools to a hard state improves the tone of the instrument. We offer 3 types of shellac for pad installation- Two synthetic sticks and one traditional natural light amber stick. Learn More
- The Clarinet Revealed$43.64
- Square Head Solid Brass Pin Vise$10.12
This high quality pin vise has a nut shaped head and knurled handle making it easy to tighten down by hand or with a wrench. The square head also keeps the tool from rolling around a bench. This pin vise has well-machined threads and tapers for a smooth feel and even closure. The thru-hole handle can be chucked into a bench motor or lathe to hold anything secure in the collet. Comes with two steel collets, which are keyed to keep them from rotating in the tool. The second collet can be stored securely in the back of the handle when not in use. Handle length including collet: 4" (100mm) Thru hole in collet handle: .25" (6mm) Collets will hold most round parts from .059" (1.5mm) and smaller.Learn More
- Plier Block
Starting at $30.19
- Sickle Blade Bench Scalpel
Starting at $11.44
- Flute Body Mandrels
Starting at $54.63Out of stock
Our Economy Flute Body Mandrel is made from precision ground tool steel. It is very hard to provide a long-lasting work-piece. The rounded end and rounded hip will help prevent damage. The workable space is 15”, or the entire length of a flute body, and 3” is allocated for securing in a vice and indicated by a line. Use the mandrel to check for straightness, burnishing, polishing, and dent removal. The threaded hole on the end will hold accessories, like a flute ragging attachment for easy polishing. Ships in blue protective sleeve.
Our Professional Flute Body Mandrel features the longest shaft length in the industry, with a full 18” working area. It's made from hardened precision ground tool steel. It features a rounded end tip and a threaded hole on the end to hold accessories, like the flute ragging attachment for easy polishing. Secure the mandrel in a vice with the hex stock end for the most reliable grip that gives you 6” to chuck without damaging any of the workable area. A delrin stopper will keep the flute body from going too deep and hitting the hex stock or vice. Use your Professional Flute Body Mandrel for checking straightness, dent work, polishing, and burnishing.
Mandrel Diameter is 0.735 inches (18.69mm) with as radius nose threaded for a 1/4-20 SAE fastener.Learn More
- The Saxophone is my Voice$43.64Out of stockIf you play or repair saxophones, this book is an absolute must read. Ernest Ferron discusses saxophone in detail. This book is divided into three categories: How the saxophone functions Repairs - Adjustment and Harmonization 117 pages total with diagrams. Learn More
- Double-Sided Pin Vise with Hex Heads$9.20This double-sided collet pin vise is excellent for holding small parts. The knurled handle and hex heads make holding and clamping simple, as a wrench can be used. Although there is a collet head on both sides, one head can be removed to take advantage of the thru-hole handle when working with longer screws or rods. The collets in this vise are keyed to keep them from rotating in the handle. Collets will hold parts .1" or 2.5mm and smaller. Handle length with both heads attached: 4" (100mm) Learn More
- Machinist Style Pin Vise$11.39This double-sided pin vise is an excellent pin vise for holding small parts. The entire handle and tightening ends are knurled for easy hand-tightening. This tool is double-headed so both sides of the pin vise are collet vises. This makes losing a collet impossible and saves time, as changing collets is never necessary. The handle is hollow so it is possible to remove one collet and use this vise in a bench motor to hold small parts even when a through hole is needed. The collets in this tool are threaded into the handle and keyed. Unlike other collets, the closing is achieved by drawing the collet into the tool rather than tightening a nut over the tapered head of the collet. The key keeps the collet from spinning in the tool. These two features together make tightening the collet fast and easy. Collets together will hold all parts smaller than .065" or 1.6mm. Handle length with both heads attached: 3.86” (98.28mm) Learn More
- Saxophone Body Mandrels
Starting at $274.94
- Silicon Carbide Wheel
Starting at $19.32