Search results for: 'pivot screws'
- The Clarinet RevealedSpecial Price $39.28 Regular Price $43.64
- Spring Removing Pliers$34.50Woodwind springs that are broken inside a post can be difficult to remove. Tapping out broken springs with a pointed punch can move the post. With these spring removing pliers, pressure is placed on both sides of the post to reduce the possibility of accidentally moving the post while removing the spring. One jaw is rounded to fit the post while the other jaw has a pointed screw to press the spring through the post. Length: 5.5 in. or 140 mm Learn More
- Jim Schmidt Leakproof Delrin Bushings For Flute
Starting at $1.73These bushings slide on and off smoothly and make shimming an easy job while reducing the likelihood of damaging a pad. The Delrin bushings and plastic retainer screws are essential for making JS pads work because they give you a light feel and allow you to reduce the pressure on the pad skin to prevent wrinkles. Order bushings that are .1mm (.004″) smaller than the outside diameter of the cup chimney Learn More
- Double-Sided Pin Vise with Hex Heads$9.20This double-sided collet pin vise is excellent for holding small parts. The knurled handle and hex heads make holding and clamping simple, as a wrench can be used. Although there is a collet head on both sides, one head can be removed to take advantage of the thru-hole handle when working with longer screws or rods. The collets in this vise are keyed to keep them from rotating in the handle. Collets will hold parts .1" or 2.5mm and smaller. Handle length with both heads attached: 4" (100mm) Learn More
- Ultra Light Precision Tip Tweezers
Starting at $11.21
These light weight, precision tip tweezers make it incredibly convenient for holding, applying, and removing materials. The fine tips allow you to work in tight spaces even on the smallest of instruments. Use these for applying materials, corks, felts, and Ultra Suede, as well as handling flute shims and set screws. Learn MoreLarge Nylon Jawed Parallel Pliers - Pliers$55.20Complete Tone Hole File Set$477.25Out of stock
The Complete Tone Hole Set now includes:
Plastic File Handle$5.18This heavy duty file handle will last through the life of many files. Insert the file into the threaded end of the handle and screw into place. The file self centers and will not move once in place. To remove the file from the handle unscrew the file from the handle and insert a new file.
- Complete set of 6 medium grit files for altos and tenors.
- The large 2 1/2" medium grit baritone sax file.
- 27 pilot set. 20 plus 7 additional Jim Schmidt Pilots
- UltiMax Lubricant, for oiling the files while cutting.
- Wrench driver with handle for hand filing.
- 9" drill driver extension for the bottom stack and bell keys.
- 3" drill driver extension for palm keys, side keys, and top stack.
- 7 mounting screws to save time- one for each file.
Length: 4 inches or 101mm. Learn MoreScrewdriver and Pad Prick Set$14.66
A great screw driver and pad prick set for a the do-it-yourselfer or for a anyone on the go. Perfect for emergencies and quick repairs. Small enough to keep in the accessory compartment of a woodwind case.
-1 steel handle
-4 slotted blades - .055”/.070”/.080”/.100”
-1 steel awl
Packed in a small plastic tube to keep all the parts secure in your case or on your bench.Learn MoreSteel Hand Vise$18.96This Steel Hand Vise holds key arms, guards, and small parts firmly for accurate filing, sawing, soldering, polishing, or modifying. With its hexagonal handle, this tool can either be held in the hand, as the name implies, or fastened securely in a bench vise. The smooth jaws will not mar keys or other small finished parts. The handle is hollow for small rods to pass through it if necessary. Simply tighten the screw to securely grip the part you are working on. The compact size and nifty design allows you to rotate your work piece quickly and effortlessly. Max Jaw Opening: 5mm (0.197") Jaw Depth: 10.5mm (0.414") Jaw Width: 17.0mm (0.675") Overall Length: 11.5cm (4.50") Learn MoreDigital Caliper$32.19
This digital caliper is perfect for those technicians who need an accurate measuring tool at a low price. This caliper is easy to use and perfect for the accurate measurement of rods, thread diameter, bore size, key heights pad cups, pads, depth of pad cups, pearls, neck tenons and sockets, springs, material thicknesses and any other application where a precision measurement is needed. This caliper is very similar to the MusicMedic.com caliper and differs only in the temper of the jaws, sliding action and the casing around the digital display. An excellent choice for beginning technicians.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Inch/millimeter conversion reads .0005" or 0.01mm
- Easy access to the single long-life battery
- Last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless measuring surfaces for long life
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Lock screw to hold the slide in position
- Resolution: .0005" (0.01mm)
- Zero at any position
- Extra easy-to-read LCD, .44" high characters
- Integrated depth rod
Range: 0-6 Inches (0-150mm)
Approx. Jaw Depth 1 1/2 Inches outside, 5/8 Inch inside (38mm, 15.89mm)MusicMedic.com Leak Tester-Mini Machine
Starting at $24.15
Because the Leak Tester is so sensitive, it can be used after the leak light and feeler gauge as a secondary leak tester. It is also an excellent demonstration tool for your customers. Using the Leak Tester, you can quickly test an entire flute before doing leak work, then test it again after the work is complete. It is also possible to use the Leak Tester to test for leaks in individual pads on flute, wooden instrument bodies, brass tubing or any part of any instrument that can be sealed on both ends.Learn MoreView as List Grid