Search results for: 'thumb'
- The Wilmington Tenor Saxophone
Starting at $2,665.00The Wilmington tenor’s gold lacquered body is accented with a nickel plated bell that gives it a unique look and enhanced resonance. Two necks are included both in gold lacquered finish and nickel plated finish. Your Wilmington Tenor will arrive to you, set-up, play-tested, and adjusted in house at the Sax ProShop. Learn More
- The Wilmington Alto
Starting at $1,776.75
An amazingly solid and well-made saxophone that is not unbelievably expensive. Don’t be fooled by the reasonable price of this outstanding saxophone, it is made thoughtfully and solidly and under the watchful eye of the Sax ProShop. The Wilmington Alto Sax is the first of our new line of outstanding imported instruments which will eventually include the entire family of saxophones, clarinets, and flutes.
Would you love to have your name engraved on your new Wilmington Alto? If so, enter the name you wish in the field below and Ryan, our in-house engraver will make this horn all yours!Learn More
- Selmer Mark VI Baritone Saxophone - 236XXXSpecial Price $8,525.00 Regular Price $10,925.00Out of stockThis excellent Selmer Mark VI Low A Baritone Saxophone is an absolute warhorse! On this Uberhaul we left the character of the vintage bare brass finish alone and instead turned our focus to giving this bari every modification a player could dream of. It came to us after gracing stages around the world, being well-loved and well-worn by pro players. Now, it responds instantly like a racecar, is tight, ergo-dynamic, and as comfortable as your best fitting pair of shoes! Learn More
- The Wilmington Baritone SaxophoneSpecial Price $4,595.00 Regular Price $5,744.25
- Selmer S80 Series II Alto Saxophone - 525XXXSpecial Price $4,299.00 Regular Price $5,980.00We decided to make this Selmer Alto into a serious player’s horn, and left the instrument in bare brass with a hand rubbed finish on the body and keys. It has all original engraving and the body has never been buffed or re-lacquered. The Uberhaul was completed with black RooPads with gold domed resonators, gold plated needle springs, and all synthetic key materials for long lasting, solid, and quiet keywork. Learn More
- Buescher Aristocrat Alto Saxophone Silver Plated - 232XXXSpecial Price $5,000.00 Regular Price $7,590.00
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone$7,848.75Out of stockOur Wilmington Bass Saxophone feels great and very solid, with keys that lay well under the hands almost like a baritone. The tone is even throughout, the intonation is remarkably good, and it responds well in all registers! This highly adjustable and repairable instrument undergoes extensive set-up at the Sax ProShop before it ships. Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone Professional$12,075.00Out of stockYou could buy another Bass Saxophone that’s more expensive or has a more well known name, but you can’t buy another bass that plays all the notes! The Wilmington Pro Bass Saxophone is the ONLY bass in the world that plays second octave D with the regular fingering, and that’s because it features our proprietary and revolutionary Altarac Vent. Learn More