Search results for: 'pivot screws'
- Conn 6M Alto - 33Special Price $3,999.00 Regular Price $5,721.25
This solid Conn 6M Alto has all the bells and whistles of the great Naked Lady series without the hard-to-maintain Micro Tuner Neck. When we got this horn it had about %10 of the lacquer remaining so we removed that and left this as a bare brass finish. The engraving has been kept original, and all the other signature features of this instrument have been kept!Learn More
- The Wilmington Tenor Saxophone
Starting at $2,665.00The Wilmington tenor’s gold lacquered body is accented with a nickel plated bell that gives it a unique look and enhanced resonance. Two necks are included both in gold lacquered finish and nickel plated finish. Your Wilmington Tenor will arrive to you, set-up, play-tested, and adjusted in house at the Sax ProShop. Learn More
- The Wilmington Alto
Starting at $1,776.75
An amazingly solid and well-made saxophone that is not unbelievably expensive. Don’t be fooled by the reasonable price of this outstanding saxophone, it is made thoughtfully and solidly and under the watchful eye of the Sax ProShop. The Wilmington Alto Sax is the first of our new line of outstanding imported instruments which will eventually include the entire family of saxophones, clarinets, and flutes.
Would you love to have your name engraved on your new Wilmington Alto? If so, enter the name you wish in the field below and Ryan, our in-house engraver will make this horn all yours!Learn More
- Buescher Curved Soprano Saxophone-35Special Price $5,100.00 Regular Price $7,820.00This beautiful Buescher Curved Soprano has a ton of greatness packed into a little body. It was Uberhauled, refinished in satin silver with bright highlights, and it received modifications for a one-of-a-kind look and feel. This instrument is now a beautiful and useful tool for the modern saxophonist looking for the classic vintage sound. Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone Professional$12,075.00Out of stockYou could buy another Bass Saxophone that’s more expensive or has a more well known name, but you can’t buy another bass that plays all the notes! The Wilmington Pro Bass Saxophone is the ONLY bass in the world that plays second octave D with the regular fingering, and that’s because it features our proprietary and revolutionary Altarac Vent. Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone$7,848.75Out of stockOur Wilmington Bass Saxophone feels great and very solid, with keys that lay well under the hands almost like a baritone. The tone is even throughout, the intonation is remarkably good, and it responds well in all registers! This highly adjustable and repairable instrument undergoes extensive set-up at the Sax ProShop before it ships. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Saxophone-60Special Price $4,490.00 Regular Price $5,232.50
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More