Search results for: 'thumb'
- The Wilmington Alto
Starting at $1,335.00
An amazingly solid and well-made saxophone that is not unbelievably expensive. Don’t be fooled by the reasonable price of this outstanding saxophone, it is made thoughtfully and solidly and under the watchful eye of the Sax ProShop. The Wilmington Alto Sax is the first of our new line of outstanding imported instruments which will eventually include the entire family of saxophones, clarinets, and flutes.
Would you love to have your name engraved on your new Wilmington Alto? If so, enter the name you wish in the field below and Ryan, our in-house engraver will make this horn all yours!Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Clarinet, low C$3,275.00
The Wilmington low C Bass Clarinet offers all the features of a professional low C Bass Clarinet at a student level Bass Clarinet price. The full, rich sound that is produced from the wood and hard rubber body is unmatched to any ABS plastic Bass Clarinet and is easily compariable to an all Grenadilla wood body Bass Clarinet.Learn More
- The Wilmington Baritone Saxophone$4,995.00
- The Wilmington Clarinet (903)$1,350.00
The 903 professional model in The Wilmington Bb clarinet line is crafted from beautiful grenadilla wood. The unmatched tone of solid hardwood is what gives the 903 a clear, highly resonant sound, projection, and power in all registers. The Boehm French style keywork is constructed from solid rigid German nickel-silver and finished with silver plating for a striking look and great feel.Learn More
- The Wilmington Clarinet (901)$350.00
The highly playable and most economical of The Wilmington Bb clarinet line features an ABS body finished with a brushed wood-grain look. The lightweight ABS resin body is quite durable and ideal for beginners, students, and marching band because it’s easy to clean, low maintenance, and resists cracking.Learn More
- The Wilmington Clarinet (902)$485.00
- Buescher TrueCrat Tenor-92$8,500.00
- Buescher Aristocrat Baritone Saxophone-70$8,800.00Out of stockThis screamin’ bari has a satin silver body, smooth keys, smooth engraving, and a gold wash bell. It has a Wilmington brand neck made in-house that features heavy walled construction for excellent warmth and tone and a slightly redesigned taper for improved intonation and response. The action and feel is smooth, fast, and comfortable. You will not find a better playing Buescher Bari. Learn More