Search results for: 'tone hole fine'
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 1 1/4" Fine$74.75
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 1 1/2" Fine$74.75
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Flute
Starting at $13.80
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 2" Fine$74.75
- Individual Diamond Tone Hole File Replacement Skins
Starting at $25.30
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Sax
Starting at $44.28
These are the smoothest, fastest cutting files you can buy. Nothing compares to diamonds.
The rotary tone hole file set comes with 6 machined discs ranging from 18mm to 50mm in diameter (suitable for Altos & Tenors). The discs can be used to check the flatness of a tone hole by placing a disc (bare metal side down) over a tonehole and using a leak light. To file down high spots of a tone hole, the file is placed on the tonehole and turned with a wrench while applying pressure.
Smaller files can be stacked under larger files to act as a pilot for centering the file on the tonehole.Learn More
- Pad Cup and Tone Hole Pliers$34.21These simple but effective pliers make quick work of repairing or rounding tone holes and pad cups. The unique angle on the front of the plier allows you to get into tight spaces when a pad cup or small tone hole rim is bent down. The flat and round jaws of the plier are buffed smooth to work without marring the pad cup or tone hole of any brass bodied instrument. Length: 5.70in. or 145mm Width of Tip: 10.2mm. Learn More
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 2" Medium$74.75
- Buescher True Tone Alto Saxophone pad set, Soft Feel with Buescher Holes$28.75
- Complete Tone Hole File Set$477.25Out of stock
The Complete Tone Hole Set now includes:
- Complete set of 6 medium grit files for altos and tenors.
- The large 2 1/2" medium grit baritone sax file.
- 27 pilot set. 20 plus 7 additional Jim Schmidt Pilots
- UltiMax Lubricant, for oiling the files while cutting.
- Wrench driver with handle for hand filing.
- 9" drill driver extension for the bottom stack and bell keys.
- 3" drill driver extension for palm keys, side keys, and top stack.
- 7 mounting screws to save time- one for each file.
- Buescher Hole Punch
Starting at $15.18
Buescher Hole Punch Set
If you’ve ever tried to line up a punch over the existing hole on a pad to cut it larger, you know the frustration of centering the new-larger hole. With the Buescher Hole Punch, you can now use your own existing pad stock with no resonators on Buescher True Tone and Aristocrat saxophones and get the hole perfectly centered and the correct size every time.
All replacement parts are available individually.Learn More
- Jim Schmidt Gold Flute Pads - Closed Hole - Individual Pads - Closed Hole
Starting at $10.35
Jim Schmidt Gold Flute Pads - Closed Hole - Individual Pads - Closed Hole
All Jim Schmidt pads are custom made, and orders can take up to two weeks to fulfill.Learn More
After placing your order we will contact you to get specific information about your instrument including make, model, and serial number.