Search results for: 'tone hole files'
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Flute
Starting at $13.80
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Sax
Starting at $44.28
These are the smoothest, fastest cutting files you can buy. Nothing compares to diamonds.
The rotary tone hole file set comes with 6 machined discs ranging from 18mm to 50mm in diameter (suitable for Altos & Tenors). The discs can be used to check the flatness of a tone hole by placing a disc (bare metal side down) over a tonehole and using a leak light. To file down high spots of a tone hole, the file is placed on the tonehole and turned with a wrench while applying pressure.
Smaller files can be stacked under larger files to act as a pilot for centering the file on the tonehole.Learn More
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 1 1/4" Fine$74.75
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 2" Medium$74.75
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 1 1/2" Fine$74.75
- Complete Tone Hole File Set$477.25Out of stock
The Complete Tone Hole Set now includes:
- Complete set of 6 medium grit files for altos and tenors.
- The large 2 1/2" medium grit baritone sax file.
- 27 pilot set. 20 plus 7 additional Jim Schmidt Pilots
- UltiMax Lubricant, for oiling the files while cutting.
- Wrench driver with handle for hand filing.
- 9" drill driver extension for the bottom stack and bell keys.
- 3" drill driver extension for palm keys, side keys, and top stack.
- 7 mounting screws to save time- one for each file.
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole File for Sax - 2" Fine$74.75
- Individual Diamond Tone Hole File Replacement Skins
Starting at $25.30
- Pad Cup and Tone Hole Pliers$34.21These simple but effective pliers make quick work of repairing or rounding tone holes and pad cups. The unique angle on the front of the plier allows you to get into tight spaces when a pad cup or small tone hole rim is bent down. The flat and round jaws of the plier are buffed smooth to work without marring the pad cup or tone hole of any brass bodied instrument. Length: 5.70in. or 145mm Width of Tip: 10.2mm. Learn More
- Buescher True Tone Alto Saxophone pad set, Soft Feel with Buescher Holes$28.75
- Wooden File Handle$3.16For some, there is no substitute for a good wooden file handle. The smooth and rounded edges of this file fit the hand very well. Press the end of your file in to the hole in the handle of this tool and tap it in place with a mallet. Remove the file and reuse the handle when the file becomes dull.
Length: 4.25 inches or 11.0cm. Learn More