Search results for: 'teflon'
- Heat Shrink Teflon® Tube
Starting at $2.79
Heat Shrink Teflon® tubing is excellent for applications where a low friction surface is necessary. This tubing will shrink to half its original size when heated. When cool, the surface of the tubing removes friction in critical areas such as actuating levers, round connectors on woodwind instruments and any place where two keys slide against each other.Learn More
This high-temperature shrink tubing will not shrink from the heat of most hot air guns, a precision butane or propane torch may be necessary.
Sized before shrinking. Clear / Blue color before shrinking, Clear color after shrinking. Sold in six-inch pieces.
- Saxophone Basics Done Right Virtual Tool Block
From $1.35 Regular Price $1.50
To $292.97 Regular Price $304.32
This is the tool block associated with the Sax Proshop class: SAXOPHONE BASICS DONE RIGHT: A 3-DAY INTENSIVE VIRTUAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Tools and materials supplied in this kit will be referenced duing the class and examples of common uses will be demonstrated.
- Be sure to check out the list of supplemental items that you might already have around the house (Click HERE)
Select only the tool block items you need - 10% tool block discount shown in cart when you purchase the "Basics Done Right" class. 10% Discount applies to -any items- purchased at the same time as the class but is not applied to the cost of the class.Learn More
- Clarinet Basics Done Right Virtual Tool Block
From $1.31 Regular Price $1.35
To $276.39 Regular Price $284.24
This is the tool block associated with the "CLARINET BASICS DONE RIGHT: A 3-DAY INTENSIVE VIRTUAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE”
Tools and materials supplied in this kit will be referenced duing the class and examples of common uses will be demonstrated.You will also need a pad set for your instrument to replace pads during the course. Please add a Medium Pressed Felt Clarinet Pad set from our Pad Set Wizard to your tool block order to receive the discount. If your instrument is not in our pad set list please order an "Other Not Listed" set and provide the sizes you need. We can also help you determine the sizes you may need for the Other set.
Be sure to check out the list of supplemental items that you might already have around the house
Select only the tool block items you need - 10% tool block discount shown in cart when you purchase the "Basics Done Right" class. 10% Discount applies to -any items- purchased at the same time as the class but is not applied to the cost of the class.
- Martin Committee Tenor-92$5,600.00
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- Cyanoacrylate Adhesives and Accessories
Starting at $0.50Not all cyanoacrylate adhesives are created equal! High quality cyanoacrylate adhesives (CAs) used properly, form bonds that in many cases are stronger than the material that is being adhered. MusicMedic has chosen these different formulations for their strength, versatility, purity and long shelf life. Get control over your glue! Extension tips and applicators help you get the CA to where you need it without making a mess or wasting glue. Learn More
Starting at $8.42
- Selmer SBA Tenor Saxophone$9,500.00For sale is a 1949 Selmer Super Balanced Action Tenor, serial number #408XX. This freshly Uberhauled and legendary horn comes with Chocolate RooPads with gold plated domed metal resonators. It has all new synthetic materials, pearls, and gold plated needle springs. The engraving was faint so the engraving was restored in-house but we left the lacquer as-is. Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone Professional$10,000.00You could buy another Bass Saxophone that’s more expensive or has a more well known name, but you can’t buy another bass that plays all the notes! The Wilmington Pro Bass Saxophone is the ONLY bass in the world that plays second octave D with the regular fingering, and that’s because it features our proprietary and revolutionary Altarac Vent. Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Saxophone$6,500.00Out of stockOur Wilmington Bass Saxophone feels great and very solid, with keys that lay well under the hands almost like a baritone. The tone is even throughout, the intonation is remarkably good, and it responds well in all registers! This highly adjustable and repairable instrument undergoes extensive set-up at the Sax ProShop before it ships. Learn More
- Contact Cement
Starting at $5.65
Create a durable, water-resistant bond instantly with our Contact Cement. This powerful adhesive is an industry standard that provides a permanent bond between two materials. We use this product daily in the Sax ProShop to securely attach materials such as Cork, Tech Cork, Felt, Teflon, Ultra-Suede, Sorbothane, and Neoprene to key feet, tone holes, tenons, necks, and more! Use the brush provided to evenly coat each surface with Contact Cement. Then let both parts sit for 5-10 minutes until they are almost completely dry to the touch. Once the contact cement has dried, carefully press the two surfaces together. Once the coated pieces go together they will instantly form a permanent bond.
Sold in two convenient sizes with brush caps.
Always be sure to seal your contact cement bottle tightly after use as continued exposure to air will cause it to thicken and dry up. Thin with Toluene.
1/2oz Brown Glass Bottle with Brush Cap.
4oz Metal can with Brush Cap
Due to the hazardous nature of this product, we can only ship this via UPS Ground within the United States. If you order this product with other items we will ship all items together via UPS Ground unless you request to receive them separately.Learn More
- Black Magic Foam
Starting at $4.21
This high-tech foam has open-cell construction and smooth surface texture for easy gluing. This medium soft foam can be sanded with fine sandpaper but wears and rebounds well in a wide range of temperatures. Great for applications where vibration and an impact noise are a problem.Learn More
- Buescher Aristocrat Baritone Saxophone-70$8,800.00Out of stockThis screamin’ bari has a satin silver body, smooth keys, smooth engraving, and a gold wash bell. It has a Wilmington brand neck made in-house that features heavy walled construction for excellent warmth and tone and a slightly redesigned taper for improved intonation and response. The action and feel is smooth, fast, and comfortable. You will not find a better playing Buescher Bari. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Walker Finish$5,995.00
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!