Search results for: 'spring'
- Whole Spring Removing Pliers
Starting at $34.00These Whole Spring Removing Pliers are used for gripping and removing springs. The jaws of these pliers are cut away to reach around posts while still maintaining a firm grip on the spring. The jaws are not hardened which will allow them to conform to the spring surface giving a more secure grip on the spring. The long handles allow for extra leverage for stubborn springs. Learn More
- Woodwind Spring Bending Levers
Starting at $19.85Out of stockOur Spring Bending Levers were developed with the help of the technicians in the Sax ProShop. These tools allow you to quickly and accurately tension springs on an instrument without having to remove the keys! Made from tool steel, each lever comes in a unique S-shape with a pair of machined slots. Springs can be easily adjusted in any direction simply by making use of each side of the tool. The S-curve also increases the leverage while bending. Between our three sizes you will be able to adjust any size needle spring on any woodwind instrument. Learn More
- Saxophone Basics Done Right Virtual Tool Block
From $1.35 Regular Price $1.50
To $292.97 Regular Price $304.32
This is the tool block associated with the Sax Proshop class: SAXOPHONE BASICS DONE RIGHT: A 3-DAY INTENSIVE VIRTUAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Tools and materials supplied in this kit will be referenced duing the class and examples of common uses will be demonstrated.
- Be sure to check out the list of supplemental items that you might already have around the house (Click HERE)
Select only the tool block items you need - 10% tool block discount shown in cart when you purchase the "Basics Done Right" class. 10% Discount applies to -any items- purchased at the same time as the class but is not applied to the cost of the class.Learn More
- MusicMedic.com Double-Sided Spring Hook in Case
Starting at $13.25High quality double sided steel spring hook with a textured steel grip. Each end of the hook is grooved for pushing needle springs into place and hooked for pulling springs onto cradles. Comes in a handy carrying case. The Small Tip Double Sided Spring Hook is made to get in between keys and the body on smaller woodwind instruments, including flutes, soprano/sopranino saxes, piccolos, and oboes.
Length: 157 mm. or 6.18 in. Learn More
- Gold Plated Needle Springs
Starting at $4.90
- Parallel Spring Removing Pliers$49.95
These beautiful pliers are just plain awesome. If you've ever had to remove a spring that has broken off inside or flush with the post before, you're familiar with the risk of moving the post, scratching the post, and generally how challenging it can be to access the broken spring from the desired angle.Learn More
- Wilmington Clarinet Service Parts
Starting at $7.00
Wilmington Clarinet Service Parts
Pivot screws, Complete hinge rod sets, and Replacement Flat springs with spring screw.
- Pivot screws sold in pairs
- Universal Flat spring sold as singles with mounting screws
- Replacement hinge rods sold as a complete set for one Wilmington Clarinet
Fits all Wilmington Clarinet modelsLearn More
- Nickel Plated Needle Springs
Starting at $2.35
Starting with a Blued Steel Spring, we plate each spring with a thick coat of nickel. Nickel plating is very hard, nearly impervious to the elements and aesthetically stunning. Blued Steel springs, the base from which these springs are made, have a number of benefits over other springs available.
The coating of hard nickel on each spring protects the Blued Steel Spring underneath from the elements and reduces or eliminates any problems with rust. Musicians with acidic body oils or living in coastal areas will benefit from the non-corrosive properties of a thick plating of nickel.
Technicians can offer a beautiful, maintenance free spring as an upgrade to any instrument. These nickel springs will replace stainless springs with only a slight difference in appearance and a very noticeable improvement in feel.
There is a definite savings to purchasing the assortment over buying individual springs. Consider the the assortment for ease, value and aesthetics. Learn More
- Large Spring Bending Pliers$22.00One jaw of these spring pliers is concave and the other is convex. This makes these pliers perfect for bending springs on most woodwind instruments. Simply grip the spring in the smooth and rounded jaws and squeeze the spring. We have found this method of spring bending to be very consistent, resulting in fewer broken woodwind springs.
Length: 6.25 in. or 160 mm.
Width of Tip: 9 mm. Learn More