Search results for: 'rollers'
- Ultimax Pivot and Roller Lubricant
Starting at $5.94Noisy rollers and clicking pivots are a thing of the past. Ultimax Pivot and Roller Lubricant is an amazing sticky oil that grabs both surfaces and traps in air bubbles, creating a thick, air-packed liquid bearing surface that takes up space in key mechanisms. This liquid bearing surface allows keys to move freely without noise even when there is excessive play in the mechanism. There is nothing better for silencing rollers and key pivots. Learn More
- Slide-Lock Roller Tool
Starting at $75.00
This remarkable tool is the most versatile dent roller on the market and is nothing short of amazing when considering how many applications it can be used for. It outperforms traditional rollers by giving you access to hard-to-reach places, and saves shop space and money by doing the job of many tools with just one. The Slide-Lock Roller Tool was proudly designed and manufactured in-house at MusicMedic in Wilmington, NC.Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor-92$5,600.00
Martin tenors are unique American made horns with beveled soldered on tone holes, wire bell key guards, and lots of floral engraving. They are revered for their full, dark tone.
This tenor has received a complete Uberhaul with full mechanical and cosmetic restorations with extensive modifications!Learn More
- The Wilmington Bass Clarinet, low C$3,275.00
The Wilmington low C Bass Clarinet offers all the features of a professional low C Bass Clarinet at a student level Bass Clarinet price. The full, rich sound that is produced from the wood and hard rubber body is unmatched to any ABS plastic Bass Clarinet and is easily compariable to an all Grenadilla wood body Bass Clarinet.Learn More
- Delrin Rod Stock- White
Starting at $0.80MusicMedic.com has the largest selection of Delrin Rod stock available for woodwind repair. Use Delrin whenever you need to machine parts, spacers, bushings, and rollers for saxophone. Note that Delrin does not have good bonding properties with adhesives and should not be used where ABS is necessary. Sold in one foot lengths.
Color: White Learn More
- Buescher Curved Soprano Saxophone-35$6,800.00This beautiful Buescher Curved Soprano has a ton of greatness packed into a little body. It was Uberhauled, refinished in satin silver with bright highlights, and it received modifications for a one-of-a-kind look and feel. This instrument is now a beautiful and useful tool for the modern saxophonist looking for the classic vintage sound. Learn More
- Martin Committee Tenor Walker Finish$5,995.00
This beautiful Martin tenor features a re-engraved gold floral design that really stands out against the satin finish! The tinted finish has a vintage style patina that is coated with clear lacquer. This is a wonderfully unique horn with tremendous character. It's looks will entice you in and the huge sound will blow everyone away!
- Buescher TrueCrat Tenor-92$8,500.00
- Delrin Rod Stock- Black
Starting at $0.78MusicMedic.com has the largest selection of Delrin Rod stock available for woodwind repair. Use Delrin whenever you need to machine parts, spacers, bushings, and rollers for saxophone. Note that Delrin does not have good bonding properties with adhesives and should not be used where ABS is necessary. Sold in one foot lengths.
Colors: Black Learn More
- Woodwind Screwdriver
Starting at $10.40
As most technicians know, a good screwdriver is hard to find. Having the right size screwdriver for the job makes all the difference.First rate German construction means these screwdrivers are appropriate for daily repair shop use.The shafts are Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel for exceptional strength and durability. The ergonomic handle and light weight shaft reduce fatigue.Learn More
- Saxophone Rod Block$18.50Keep parts organized when the instrument is disassembled. This block is designed so the longest rods are located at the back to avoid reaching over them. There are labeled holes for the 27 most common rods, and places for 3 miscellaneous rods. There are holes for rollers up to 6mm in diameter which will accommodate most makes and models of saxophones. This rod block can be used for any size of saxophone. Learn More