Search results for: 'pin viscos'
- RCW Carbon Fiber Clarinet Pins for Buffet Clarinets$28.18
Rice Clarinet Works Carbon Fiber Clarinet Pins for Buffet Clarinets-
The nylon clarinet pins on left hand B and C# are a notorious weak point on newer Buffet clarinets. They are prone to breakage, usually at the worst time, and as the nylon ages it becomes even more brittle.
These carbon fiber clarinet pins are handmade to the exact size and shape of the nylon pins they replace. Carbon fiber is extremely light, so the clarinet will feel exactly the same as before. However, because carbon fiber is up to six times stronger than steel there is no worry of ever breaking one of these pins. They will last the life of the clarinet, guaranteed.
Sold in Pairs (2pcs)Learn More
- Square Head Solid Brass Pin Vise$10.12
This high quality pin vise has a nut shaped head and knurled handle making it easy to tighten down by hand or with a wrench. The square head also keeps the tool from rolling around a bench. This pin vise has well-machined threads and tapers for a smooth feel and even closure. The thru-hole handle can be chucked into a bench motor or lathe to hold anything secure in the collet. Comes with two steel collets, which are keyed to keep them from rotating in the tool. The second collet can be stored securely in the back of the handle when not in use. Handle length including collet: 4" (100mm) Thru hole in collet handle: .25" (6mm) Collets will hold most round parts from .059" (1.5mm) and smaller.Learn More
- Double-Sided Pin Vise with Hex Heads$9.20This double-sided collet pin vise is excellent for holding small parts. The knurled handle and hex heads make holding and clamping simple, as a wrench can be used. Although there is a collet head on both sides, one head can be removed to take advantage of the thru-hole handle when working with longer screws or rods. The collets in this vise are keyed to keep them from rotating in the handle. Collets will hold parts .1" or 2.5mm and smaller. Handle length with both heads attached: 4" (100mm) Learn More
- Carbon Fiber Pinning Kit
To $30.76Wooden instruments naturally expand and contract and occasionally develop cracks. Our crack pinning kit contains the supplies you need to do the pinning, with instructions on finishing work. Carbon fiber is strong and highly resilient, so it's the ideal choice for clarinet repair. Each kit contains two different diameters of Carbon Fiber rod, and the corresponding drill bits, adhesive, grenadilla powder. Learn More
- Clarinet Basics Done Right Tool Block
This is the tool block associated with the "CLARINET BASICS DONE RIGHT: A 4-DAY INTENSIVE IN-PERSON LEARNING EXPERIENCE”
Tools and materials supplied in this kit will be referenced duing the class and examples of common uses will be demonstrated.You will also need a pad set for your instrument to replace pads during the course. Please add a Medium Pressed Felt Clarinet Pad set from our Pad Set Wizard to your tool block order to receive the discount. If your instrument is not in our pad set list please order an "Other Not Listed" set and provide the sizes you need. We can also help you determine the sizes you may need for the Other set.
Be sure to check out the list of supplemental items that you might already have around the house
Select only the tool block items you need - 10% tool block discount shown in cart when you purchase the "Basics Done Right" class. 10% Discount applies to -any items- purchased at the same time as the class but is not applied to the cost of the class.
- Pin Vise/Pad Prick$9.20This tiny little pin vise is very useful around the woodwind shop. We use this tool to hold needle springs to use as pin pricks for leveling pads. The light-weight handle allows for exceptional control when removing leaks. This small pin vise will also hold tiny drill bits and includes 4 different collet sizes. A needle spring is included too!
Length 3.25 inches Learn More
- Deluxe Swivel Head Pin Vise$11.44This is our most versatile pin vise. With four collets stored inside the handle of the tool, the swivel pin vise will handle most jobs in less time. The large knurled handle and tension adjuster hold any tool up to 1/8 inch diameter without slipping. The hex end of this pin vise rotates separately from the handle for easy turning. We use this tool in our shop for most precision drilling tasks.
Length: 3.9 inches or 99 mm. Learn More
- Wooden Handled Pin Vise$8.63This wooden handled pin vise is excellent for many jobs around the shop. Unlike our plastic handled pin vise, this unit is a solid one piece tool; the handle and the collect move together. This pin vise is ideal for non-drilling tasks. In our shop we use it as a scribe and a handle for gravers. This pin vise is also perfect for holding hooked pad pricks and needle files. Includes two collets.
Length: 3.56 inches or 9cm. Learn More
- Heavy Duty Pin Vise$9.78This double-sided pin vise is excellent for general repair shop use. The knurled handle and head are designed to be tightened by hand, making it quick to change tools or parts. The handle is hollow and the diameter of the head is nearly the same as the handle, which makes this an excellent pin vise to use when clearance is an issue. The hollow handle allows this pin vise to be chucked into a bench motor, even when working on a longer rod or screw. Because the threads on the handle of this tool and the collet inside are about the same length, it is possible to modify (cut) this collet making it only slightly longer than the head. This modified and very short collet will fit between posts on woodwind instruments. The steel collets will hold most parts that are 2.5mm (.1") in diameter or smaller. Handle length with both heads attached: 4.25” (108mm) Learn More