Search results for: 'pilot screws saxophone'
- Replacement Hinge Tube Cutter Pilots
Starting at $11.33
- Saxophone Key Adjustment Levers
Starting at $2.88
- Saxophone Screw Block$21.28This Screw Block will hold pivot screws from all makes and models of saxophones. There are also places for guard screws, neck screws, lyre screws as well as holes for miscellaneous screws. Each block has a convenient thru-hole to allow for storage on a nail or hook. The blocks are durable with a surface that is resistant to oils and grease. Learn More
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Sax
Starting at $44.28
These are the smoothest, fastest cutting files you can buy. Nothing compares to diamonds.
The rotary tone hole file set comes with 6 machined discs ranging from 18mm to 50mm in diameter (suitable for Altos & Tenors). The discs can be used to check the flatness of a tone hole by placing a disc (bare metal side down) over a tonehole and using a leak light. To file down high spots of a tone hole, the file is placed on the tonehole and turned with a wrench while applying pressure.
Smaller files can be stacked under larger files to act as a pilot for centering the file on the tonehole.Learn More
- Wilmington Clarinet Service Parts
Starting at $8.05
Wilmington Clarinet Service Parts
Pivot screws, Complete hinge rod sets, and Replacement Flat springs with spring screw.
- Pivot screws sold in pairs
- Universal Flat spring sold as singles with mounting screws
- Replacement hinge rods sold as a complete set for one Wilmington Clarinet
Fits all Wilmington Clarinet modelsLearn More
- Screw Pitch Gauge
Starting at $15.24
This high quality, custom set of Thread pitch gauges contains all the thread sizes commonly used in band instrument repair. Use this tool to find the thread pitch on any screw.Learn More
To use the thread pitch gauge, simply match the threads on any screw or rod to the ridged edge of the corresponding leaf. American Unified threads (UNC, UNF) and metric threads are defined by two dimensions, the thread size and the thread pitch. Unified threads use nominal gauge sizes for the thread diameter and threads-per-inch (TPI) for the thread pitch. For example: A 3-48 thread means the thread is 3 gauge (0.099 inch major diameter) and has 48 threads per inch. Metric threads use the actual major diameter (outside diameter of male threads) in millimeters for the size, and the distance between threads for the pitch. A M2.5x0.45 thread has a major diameter of 2.5mm and a pitch of 0.45mm.
To determine the threads on a rod or screw: First measure the major diameter with a digital caliper and compare it to this table of threads. Male threads are cut with a certain tolerance for how tight they will fit. This means the measured diameter will almost always be slightly smaller than the defined thread size. Every thread size has certain pitches that are commonly used, typically only two or three. Once you have determined the size you will have a narrow list of potential pitches. Use the thread pitch gauge to find which one matches your threads. Special thanks to Jerry Gilbert and Wayne Tanabe for making this chart available.
Screw Pitch Gauge Metric: 0.25-2.5mm threads
Screw Pitch Gauge Standard: 4-84 standard threads
- Selmer Style Thumb Hooks Parts
Starting at $4.60These replacement parts were modeled after the Mark VI right hand Thumb Hook. The components will fit vintage Selmer saxophones from early Mark VI through S-80 Series II. Please note the Tear Drop and Screw will not work with Selmer Series III saxophones. In addition, they can be used as replacement parts on other brands of Saxophones that are in the Selmer Style. These will also work with the MusicMedic.com Gold Plated Thumb Hook. Plastic hook not included. Learn More
- Flute Screw Block$14.95
- Clarinet Screw Block$21.28
- Jim Schmidt Diamond Abrasive Tone Hole Files for Flute
Starting at $13.80
- Gloger Handkraft Saxophone Neck - Solid High Density Copper
Starting at $631.93
- Saxophone Basics Done Right Tool Block
This is the tool block associated with the Sax Proshop class: SAXOPHONE BASICS DONE RIGHT: A 4-DAY INTENSIVE IN-PERSON LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Tools and materials supplied in this kit will be referenced duing the class and examples of common uses will be demonstrated.
- Be sure to check out the list of supplemental items that you might already have around the house (Click HERE)
Select only the tool block items you need - 10% tool block discount shown in cart when you purchase the "Basics Done Right" class. 10% Discount applies to -any items- purchased at the same time as the class but is not applied to the cost of the class.Learn More