Search results for: 'mouthpiece'
- Brass Mouthpiece Shank Tool$17.33Brass Mouthpiece Shank Tool Our Brass Mouthpiece Shank Tool allows you to true up the shank of any size brass mouthpiece easily. This is a traditional tool in the band repair industry and has been used by technicians and band teachers for many years. Normally this tool comes with a T-handle and can be forced into the shank of the mouthpiece, causing damage to the mouthpiece shank by unskilled users. We removed the T from our tool and replaced it with a handy key chain! This keeps unskilled users from shoving the mandrel into the mouthpiece shank and over expanding it. The safest method of restoring your mouthpiece shank to true round is to insert the tool into the shank, and tap with a rawhide mallet to bring it back to round. This method will prevent damage to the mouthpiece and keep it playing great! Made of stainless steel at our facility in Wilmington, NC USA. Learn More
- Mouthpiece Refacing Basics by Theo Wanne$24.95
- Theo Wanne Mouthpiece Refacing Kit$249.95
If you know anything about mouth piece refacing, you're likely already familiar with Theo Wanne. His mouthpiece refacing kit has what you need to get started on learning to repair and alter mouthpieces. Theo's 16 page full color book has comprehensive illustrations, instructions, and guides, and is the most concise and to-the-point resource on mouthpiece repair and refacing. Learn about the tools in the kit, tip size, facing curves, table flattening, measuring, adjusting tip rails, and forming baffles.
Theo includes several sets of numbers to work with as you learn the basics and start to develop your own ideal mouthpiece measurements. This set comes in a beautiful storage box and contains the 16 page guide, the Digital Mouthpiece Tip Gauge which is the most precise mouthpiece tip measuring tool we have seen, the Feeler Set for measuring table and lay, and a Glass Gauge to measure mouthpiece facings. All you need are a few practice mouthpieces!Learn More
- Bench Peg
Starting at $13.20
- Theo Wanne Digital Tip Opening Gauge$149.95
- The Wilmington-Conn 12.5M Neck$765.00
Curt Created the 12.5M neck especially for players who use modern jazz mouthpieces, which have shorter shanks than their early predecessors. This neck is longer with an adjusted taper to offer the best possible intonation and huge tone with premium mouthpiece stability. This is the pet project of a lifetime Conn 12M player, and there has never been a more sublime neck upgrade than the 12.5M. You're simply going to love it.
Jan Provazník For Atelier H&M had this to say: "Hello Curt- The neck is absolutely great ! It has a big sound, easy to play and correct intonation :-). Most importantly it fits in to the receiver like it ment to be together. I appreciate the exact fabrication ! I am happy to do a business with you. In case you are in Europe, since I saw you travel a lot, I’d be happy to meet each other. Have a great day, you made my day :-) My very best, Jan Provazník "Learn More
- Universal Saxophone Neck Bag$16.50
- The Wilmington- Martin Improved Bari Neck$875.00
- Selmer SBA Tenor Saxophone$9,500.00For sale is a 1949 Selmer Super Balanced Action Tenor, serial number #408XX. This freshly Uberhauled and legendary horn comes with Chocolate RooPads with gold plated domed metal resonators. It has all new synthetic materials, pearls, and gold plated needle springs. The engraving was faint so the engraving was restored in-house but we left the lacquer as-is. Learn More
- Saxgourmet Neck Enhancer
Starting at $85.00The Neck Enhancer works on all models of saxophones and mouthpieces and is easily removed. The enhancer can be used with the mouthpieces of different chamber diameters by merely changing the O ring. It automatically adjusts itself to the optimum position. Just insert and play! Learn More
- Ultimax Cork Lubricant
Starting at $4.73Ultimax Cork Lubricant is the perfect cork grease. Ultimax lubricants are safe and inert, meaning they will not break down adhesives like those that hold cork to the instrument. Ultimax Cork Lubricant is also safe for use on hard rubber and wood, it will not damage wooden clarinet bodies or hard rubber mouthpieces. More than just being safe, Ultimax Cork Lubricant holds moisture in the cork keeping the cork soft and pliable. This allows cork to last longer and retain its shape, enabling it to function more effectively. Learn More
- Glass Work Plate$32.00
Excellent, true and level mouthpiece work starts with a smooth and extremely flat surface. Our glass plate is chosen special for woodwind mouthpiece work. The glass surface is designed to be flat and true. The edges of the plate are beveled to protect the work piece. When leveling a mouthpiece table place sanding paper on top of the flat glass plate. The resulting cuts will be flat and level.Learn More
Length: 10 inches (254 mm)
Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
Thickness: 3/8 inch (9.5 mm)